Check Your Credit
This vessel has just been reduced to SELL!!!
NOW! - $198,000 CAN
This is a perfect Coastal cruiser that will bring you safely to your destination whether it’s Alaska, Haida Gwaii or down south into warmer waters. Bring your whole home with you. This vessel is a gorgeous live-a-board. At 9 knots you will sip 3 gph of diesel. It’s a twin engine vessel which runs very nice on one engine. Run the other side the following day. Many of these are located in the Caribbean and don't think you will find another 60 footer. The current owners are moving to Europe and this yacht cannot go with them.
* No boat holds value better than an Aluminum boat.
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Aluminum|| |
|Beam ||13 ft 10 in||Max Draft ||3 ft 9 in|| |
|Engine Make ||Volvo Penta||Engine Model ||MD31DB|| |
|Engine Year ||1988||Fuel Capacity ||325 gal|| |
|Length Overall ||60 ft||Holding Tank Size ||170 gal|| |
|Water Capacity ||200 gal||Number of Engines ||2|| |
For Sale by
39 Wharf St
Layout - Accommodations
- The interior of the vessel has been fully upgraded with flooring, custom cabinetry and Oak or Black walnut.
- The windows have new Venetian covering
- Forward master stateroom with queen walk around double, en-suite with electric head and stand-up shower.
- The wheel house is nicely appointed with a good layout and updated electronics
- Mid ship you will find the sitting room with a new sofa/bed, entertainment center with TV, Stereo system, satellite receiver and plenty of storage cabinets. Mid ship head has an electric “PAR" toilet, vanity and NEW BOSCH washer dryer
- The U-shaped galley is on Port side of the salon. Large counter space which includes double sink. New combo stove with oven & Microwave. Full size fridge/freeze all enclosed with gorgeous cabinets.
- L-shaped dinette on port aft corner can be converted to a double berth. Ample storage throughout.
- Office is built onto the starboard aft corner
- Cockpit area is made into a great patio space
- Command Bridge is a very large upper deck, providing ample room for seating, with a helm station center forward. Large helm bench seat with extra storage.
Deck And Hull
- The Vessel's hull is constructed of all 1/4" Marine Grade Aluminum
- The Hull is Carvel construction with V-Shaped hull and hard chines
- Hull integrity includes Four water tight bulkheads
- Superstructure and deck is fiberglass over marine plywood
- Additional hull strength is provided by partial bulkheads and cabinetry
- During last survey inspection, there was no indication of movement flexing indicating a very well built vessel
- The foredeck is fully surrounded by hand rails
- Aft deck is fully enclosed with a hardtop and fully enclosed with NEW canvas and plastic windows
- A ladder provides easy access for swimming and boarding from a tender
- Engine access is through the large hatches in the cockpit sole
- Large upper deck provides amazing space for a patio area and views while underway
- Upper helm station is center forward with instrumentation and controls as needed. Beautiful large bench seat
- X2 - Volvo Penta MD31DB Diesel- 130HP each for a total of 260HP
- Engines are accessed through two large hatches in cockpit sole
- Cooling system is via Heat exchanger with raw water through Groco brass RAW WATER Sea Strainer
- The Dual Station SeaStar Hydraulic Steering System is designed to provide that extra margin of muscle when needed
- Micro Commander Single Lever Engine Controls - Dual Station "Both NEW"
Navigation and Electronics
- Lowrance Global map 100 GPS chart plotter
- Navnwet VX2-NT-maps
- ICOM IC-M304 - VHF radio with DSC
- SeaStar Autopilot
- Eagle Cuda 128 sounder for the tender (NEW 2008)
- Electronics have been replaced in their entirety
- Genset - Volvo Penta 10kw generator (1990 hrs)
- 30 Amp shore power connection
- x4 - 8D HD Sealed House Batteries
- X2 - 4D HD Starting
- X2 3-Way Battery isolator switches
- New A.B.Y.C. standards electrical wiring through out the boat
Additional Items included
- 32 " flat screen TV
- DVD/VCR player (new)
- DVD recorder
- Shaw digital box
- 3 oil type electric heaters
- 1 electric radiant heater
- Cockpit wicker furniture, 2 chairs, settee and table
- Upper deck furniture with cushions
- Window winter covers
- Foredeck winter covers
- Vacuum cleaner
- Set of pots
- Frying pans
- Cups, plates, bowls, glasses
- Cutlery & utensils
- marble top coffee table
- Foot stool
- Coffee pot
- Electric kettle
- Electric hand mixer
- 2 table lamps
- Pressure washer
Tender package & Additional Features
- 10' Sorenson Custom Dinghy and 25 HP electric start Merc
- x2 Bruce anchors - 30kg and a 20kg backup
- 315 ft of 5/16" galvanized chain, 300 ft 3/4" 3 stran rode
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Custom Contact Information
Call us today if you would like to come for a look!!
This could be the one you have been looking for
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-327-4572