Presented For Sale By:
Robert Christopher Yacht Sales-Main Office
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|LOA||48 ft 6 in|
|Length at Water Line||39 ft 3 in|
|Length on Deck||46 ft 6 in|
|Beam||14 ft 5 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 6 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||15°|
|Max Bridge Clearance||14 ft 1 in|
|Drive Type||Pod Drive|
|Drive Type||Pod Drive|
|Designer||Sparkman and Stephens|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 600 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 250 gal (UK)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 40 gal (UK)|
YES! THIS IS A BRAND NEW ALBIN 46 TE 2015
This was the first new model introduced by Albin in almost five years and it is destined to be a winner. Albin, now back on the move, is producing incredible custom large to midsized yachts along with their very popular domestic small downeasters. These are the first pictures of this yacht seen anywhere. If you are an Albin fan or Albin owner you are going to want to see this newest yacht to the Albin family. She continues to deliver that unique blend that Albin creates of outstanding seakeeping, exceptional fuel economy and overall value, A contemporary yacht with a downeast heritage. A truly World Class Yacht!
The owner of this first 46 Albin TE understands quality and value and he is one of the most discriminating of Yachtsmen. He should be, as the former publisher of Barron’s, he demanded every detail of his new yacht reflect his long time yachting experience. So Albin turned to our old friends at the legendary firm of Sparkman and Stephens to design a vessel that would meet the blue water demands of Albin owners. S&S is famous for “advanced designs and contemporary techniques such as 3-D modeling, velocity prediction programs and finite-element analysis in conjunction with time-honored methods like model tank testing and real world on board operations.” This Albin/Sparkman Stephens combination produced an outstanding vessel that compares and surpasses vessels made anywhere around the world.
She is a production/custom yacht, and you can design into her all the amenities you would want. A choice of hull colors and your selection of fabrics, patterns, lighting etc. is guaranteed to create a vessel perfect for you. She is a two stateroom, two head and shower, galley down layout. And at first glance your question is how did Albin and S&S design so much into this yacht? A hundred years of experience is the answer.
She is powered by your choice of engine options, and the first was built with twin Volvo IPS 600 and can be ordered with the optional Joystick controls. Albin will install any sufficient engine option you would like. Standard Genset is the Northern Lights 9 KW, “Lugger” Generator, (which is located in the engine room). Twin transom doors in a large and roomy cockpit for your convenience and a wonderful circular staircase to the bridge make for comfortable ease of use. Any combination of electronic packages can be supplied with the Albin 46 and your choice of optional hardtop, or soft top canvas enclosure. All other yacht options available including Yacht Controller, Hydraulic Swim Platform, Desalinator, Invertor, Boarding Passarell Ladder, etc.
If you are in the market for a World Class Yacht in either a sportfish or convertible in this size range, the Albin 46 TE is a must see. This vessel is impressive. Please call or email to begin the journey to your next great Albin. We look forward to seeing you at the helm under blue skies and bright sunshine.
Total Power: 600
Cruising Speed: 20-24
Max Speed: 28-35
Fresh Water: 250
Hull and Deck
- Laminated Tinted Safety Glass
- Molded Non-skid deck service
- Courtesy lights cockpit and bridge
- Fresh water washdown in AnchorLocker
- Large hatches in roof of master
- stateroom and 2 heads.
- Transom handle above platform
- Windlass with 300' of anchor chain
- Sliding Aluminum companionway door.
- 2 large bins in transom for storage
- Handrails in cockpit
- Color gelcoat (Optional)
- Color Deckhouse (Optional)
- Fishing rod holders (4) on gunnel
- Wetbar unit in cockpit
- Flagpole holder in cockpit
- Bronze Sea Cocks
- Large 12" Stainless Steel cleats
- Anchor locker with large self bailing hatch for storage.
- Satinless Steel Seaports with screens
- Swim Platform
- Bow anchor roller
- Stainless Steel anchor
- Sliding Windows in Salon
- 2 Transom Swim Platform doors
- Bow rails 1 1/4" Stainless Steel Fresh and salt water washdown
- Hand shower in transom
- Pumpout on Starboard deck
- Water intake port deck
- Fresh water washdown on transom
- Saltwater washdown
- Elecrical connection 50 amp.
- Sportfishing setup
- Seating for six
- Benches and locker for storage with watertight drawers
- Radar tower optional
- Marlin or tuna tower optional
- Searchlight with controls
- Hardtop or Bimini top with enclosures optional
- Electronics at the buyers option to be installed on delivery. All electonics are optional and by buyers selection.
- Grab Rails
- Captain and mate chairs
- Refrigerator and icemaker
- Controls, console and gauges
- Windlass controls
- Stidd helm and mate seating optional
- Full engine instrumentation.
Interior and Cabin
The main salon on the 46 Albin TE is large, open and airy and well lit. She flows down into her galley down layout with two stool seats at a counter that allow for meals in a less formal pace. For more formal dining, the coffee table converts to a table for four to six guests. The woodwork is impressive and is everywhere. This is a truly warm interior influenced by the more upscale traditional yachts found in the Northeast.
- Teak and Holly sole throughout
- Arched Doors
- Entertainment Center
- Surround Sound Stereo in Salon
- Flat screen TV/DVD in Salon:Optional
- Flat screen TV/DVD in Master Optional
- AM/FM Radio with CD
- Cherry interior with fine varnish Satin finish
- Convertible L Shaped
- Complete Lower Station
- Cushion choice of colors
- Coffee table easily converts to dinette w flaps or leaf for dining.
- Indirect accent lighting
- Etched door from cockpit to salon
The Master stateroom is large, open and airy. It is a comfortable centerline layout with enough room for changing. Lockers, drawers and storage are sufficient for most cruising needs. A seperate shower and head offer the Master stateroom occupants privacy. This is a well thought out design for the comfort of her owner and guests.
- Queen sized centerlined berth
- Mattress, bed spreads and bedding
- Storage under berth
- Climate control air conditioning and heat
- 2 Hanging lockers cedar lined with lighting
- Blinds on ports
This is a Galley Down layout and is adequate for it's intended purpose. Being galley down it is located out of view of salon entertainment and keeps kitchen prep out of site, always desirable. Ample storage and all appliances you would expect on a 46.
- Peninsula counter *Sahara Corian
- Countertops *Sahara Corian
- Drawer type refrigerators Optional
- Drawers for silverware and plates
- Freezer w storage above Optional
- 2 Burner Stove w Ceramic tops
- Microwave convection 110v
- Deluxe Galley sink
- AC GFI outlets
This vessel is a two head layout, one for each cabin to insure privacy for owners and guests. Both are comfortable and function with stall showers and vacuflush heads. Certainly more than adequate for cruising or sportfishing.
- Marine toilets with vacuflsh 4800 series
- Seperate showers in each with dedicated sump pumps
- Non slip surfaces in heads and showers
- Both black water and grey water holding tanks.
- Mirrors in both heads
- AC GFI outlets
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- AC three zone climate controled heat and air conditioning reverse cycle
- Fresh water, fuel and holding tank gauges.
- 9 KW Northern Lights Lugger Generator
- Batteries: 1 each engine, 1 for house and 1 for the genset.
- Teak Cockpit decking
- Exterior speakers
- Cockpit lights
- Rod racks *optional
- Rocket launchers *optional
- Exterior AC GFI outlets
- Racor fuel filters
- Two 300 gallon fuel tanks
- Receptacles throughout including under the storage in salon
- Joystick: optional
- All electronics are optional
- All canvas are optional.
- ***All Pricing is plus shipping and makeready depending on final destination, delivery and optional equipment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
View Seller Inventory
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: