Boat History Report
Check Your Credit
A Ray Hunt design ensuring a comfortable and efficient ride. The fifth launch in a series of seven. Completly custom built, no two are alike. "FIDDLER'S EXPRESS" features a beautiful cherry interior and teak and holly sole throughout. A truly unique vessel with speed when needed and a great ride in a sea. QUALITY TRADES CONSIDERED!
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Beam ||15 ft 4 in||Max Draft ||4 ft 6 in|| |
|Engine Make ||Detroit||Engine Model ||6V92TA|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||625 gal||Length Overall ||56 ft|| |
|Number of Heads ||2||Water Capacity ||150 gal|| |
|Engine Hours ||1800||Number of Engines ||2|| |
For Sale by
1450 Sensation Weigh
Fax: 252 728 2768
Total Power: 625 hp each. Detroit 6v92's with recent service done 9/2010
Cherry paneling and teak/holly flooring, great furnishings, and exceptional Downeast craftmanship.
- Centerline queen berth with huge storage under with 2 full length hanging lockers port and starboard. Portside has TV with VCR
- Storage cabinets in the master with an en suite head w/shower.
- Large bookshelf
- Port and starboard have over bunk reading lamps
- Stateroom w/natural light from portlights
- There are also port and star board portlights.
- Aft to port is a twin stateroom with large over and under berth
- Forward bulkhead is a 3 drawer cabinet and double hanging locker
- Stateroom is American Cherry w/teak and holly decking
- Full length mirror on the aft bulkhead
- Opposite to starboard is the guest head/day head.
- Over sized hatch and port light
- Corian countertops and sink
- Decks are teak and holly
- Over/Under Creda washer and dryer
- Full access door with storage
- Large lower and convertible upper berth w/ American Cherry teak and holly sole.
- Forward bulkhead is a built-in cherry dresser
- Aft w/ hanging locker
GALLEY TO SALON
The galley is a very laid out with huge counter work space and many storage areas. The salon is well thought out for entertaining and has a large L-shaped sofa and 2 barrel style occasional chairs, again all paneled in Cherry with teak and holly sole.
- From galley to salon there are 5 teak steps and the electrical panel is to starboard in the companionway
- Port forward has a chart table cabinet and a TV stereo cabinet w/ Bose surround Sound.
- Aft entrance to Port - bookshelf w/storage under
- On the starboard side is a helm station with full control panel.
- Force 10 Propane stove with oven Custom wood tray for cover
- Overhead Tappan microwave oven
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Custom food warmer
- Stainless heat shield
The foredeck features Lewmar Ocean (2) dual direction windlass with 200' chain, which can be controlled from the flybridge. The chain locker is accessible from a here and seperated from the rest of the boat by a watertight bulkhead. There are eight Bomar opening ports with screens, custom recessed into deckhouse, and eight Lewmar Ocean series overhead hatches.
Additional ventilation is supplied through two Varnished teak dorade boxes.
Bimini and full enclosure is custom fitted over the stainless steel arch for a clean, uncluttered look. Kalhenberg Model S-O Air horn with white powder coat finish.
The large cockpit has a teak sole with hatches leading to a lazzarette. Sculpted steps lead to wide side decks protected by stainless steel stanchions and lifelines. Inward opening transom doors lead to wide, fiberglass swim platform with chock for outboard, dinghy cleats and chocks. Along the side decks are four properly placed stainless roller chocks to accommodate springlines. Oversized fore and aft chocks are integral with toe rails.
- Flybridge has port and starboard settees with storge under
- Two Pompanette Model AS21 (17") seats serve the helmsman and companion.
- Norcold Refrigerator installed fwd port side
- (6) person Switlik life raft
- All trim is varnished high gloss teak
Vessel has been optimized for self-sufficiency. The owner reports going up to two days using all systems (expect a/c) with out the use of a generator or shore power. 1020 AMP hours of house battery power supplied by four 8D gel cells charged by a dedicated 165 amp hour Leece-Neville alternator. The engine starting circuits are powered by 255 amp hour 8D gel cells for each engine with dedicated 90 amp hour alternators for each. Dual switching system permits independent selection of battery bank for engine starting or ship operation. Custom lighting arrangement includes many up-grades from courtesy lights to track lighting in the galley. Lighting controlled by wall switches.
- AC system
- (3) wire galvanic protected ground, 220 volt, 50 amp
- 50 Amp battery charge
- 50' cord Heart Freedom 25 Link 2000R inverter
- TV and telephone shore service
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Raytheon 41XX Radar with open array antenna
- Raytheon M92548 Dual station display at lower station
- Raytheon Model 6650 Auto pilot, master control at flybridge
- Raytheon Raystar 108 GPS with differential beacon receiver
- 2005 Raytheon color GPS plotter
- Raydata Depth, speed, wind, and H2O temperature with remotes for both stations
- Raychart CMap System
- Raytheon NAV 398 Display unit
- 2 VHF radios with hailers
- Dantronics TV/FM antenna
- Panasonic 900 MHZ 2 line cordless phone for use with land line and cell phone
ENGINE ROOM/MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Detroit 6V92/TIA DDEC with dual station controls
- Oil change system has reverse function for both emptying and filling oil sumps in main engines and generators
- Engine Panel is all electric including gauges
- Shafts are 2 1/2" Aquamet 22
- Single lever electronic controls
- Hynautic hydraulic power steering system
- Twin Racor fuel filters with selection valving
- Mylar/foam/lead insulation
- 4 Bennett Marine trim tabs
- Automatic fire extinguishing system
- Sidepower 7 hp bow truster
- Sealand Vacuflush head system
- Marine Air - air conditioning system with two reverse cycle 16,000 BTU units
- Northern lights 12 KW generator
- Two stainless steel water tanks
- Groco Paragon Senior water pressure pump with PST-3 accumulator tank
- 20 gallon stainless steel hot water tank
- (3) electric Rule bilge pumps 3700 GPH each
- Deck washdown with fresh/salt selector
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- All pumping lines and thru hull labeled as to function
- Holding tank discharge pump with macerator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Custom Contact Information