At a glance you'll know Alumaweld's Blackhawk is an entirely new breed of fishing boat. Seaworthy, trim and lifetime durable, the Blackhawk is set apart by its' distinctive Alumadrive outboard motor extension bracket. Alumaweld's exclusive Alumadrive adds valuable interior space, increases transom height, enhances security, provides more trim range and keeps the prop in "cleaner" water for better performance.
|Beam||7 ft 5 in||Dry Weight||1550 lb|
|Max Seating Capacity||6||Hull Material||Aluminum|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee||Fuel Capacity||38 gal|
|Deadrise at Transom||18°|
Side thickness is .125
Bottom thickness is .190
• Heavy duty one-piece 5052 0.190 bottom and 0.125 sidewall thickness.
• Advanced Ride System full 18 degree full vee bottom delivers superior ride, handling and comfort.
• The Blackhawk's pro gunnel provides excellent interior freeboard - for a safe experience.
• Engineered chine, bottom design, sidewall flare and lifting strakes assure dry, comfortable ride, predictable handling and optimum lift characteristics.
• Standard Alumadrive bracket increases your useable interior space and provides the security of a full height transom.
• One-piece bottom enhances overall fishing and running performance