The Intruder series reflects Alumaweld's commitment to real value by giving you more for your boating dollar. Thoroughly engineered to deliver all-seasons performance, you'll find every detail's been painstakingly addressed. With outboard, inboard jet and sterndrive models to select from and your choice of 20' and 22' lengths, the Intruder is built for complete fishing satisfaction.
|Beam||8 ft 2 in||Dry Weight||3325 lb|
|Max Seating Capacity||8||Hull Material||Aluminum|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee||Fuel Capacity||60 gal|
|Deadrise at Transom||14°|
Side thickness is .125
Bottom thickness is .190
• Legendary performance, value and style. Alumaweld's Intruder series is one of the most popular sport boat packages ever! More standard features, exclusive construction, superior components, exceptional ride, custom construction, tailored options and unmatched experience combine to make the Intruder one of the best buys in boating…period.
• Exclusive Ride Master Vee bottom delivers superior ride, handling and comfort using Alumaweld's proprietary "transitional vee" technology. The Ride Master Vee carries a full vee from the bow to a whitewater shoe near the back of the boat. This design effectively accommodates either outboard jet or prop power.
• Ergonomic Comfort - Every Intruder Inboard is designed to deliver exceptional comfort using engineered ergonomics like; optimal sidewall height, wide walk-thru areas, proper control and gauge location, ideal sidewall flare, ultra-comfortable seats, enhanced visibility through the windshield, and dozens of exclusive design features that make every Alumaweld distinctively comfortable and easy-to-own.
• A unique one-piece bottom delivers all-seasons, professional-grade performance and longevity.
• Alumaweld's exclusive Wide Ride bottom planes quickly, performs flawlessly and is more stable