The Intruder series reflects Alumaweld's commitment to real value by giving you more for your boating dollar. Thoroughly engineered to deliver all-seasons performance, you'll find every detail's been painstakingly addressed. With outboard, inboard jet and sterndrive models to select from and your choice of 20' and 22' lengths, the Intruder is built for complete fishing satisfaction.
|Beam||8 ft 4 in||Dry Weight||1895 lb|
|Max Seating Capacity||6||Hull Material||Aluminum|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee||Fuel Capacity||60 gal|
|Deadrise at Transom||18°|
Side thickness is .125
Bottom thickness is .190
• There's more to an Intruder's standard features than meets the eye! Building boats to a lifetime standard means using the very finest components available.
• Comfort - from leg room and seating, to your field of vision and walk-thru space…your comfort is a clear priority.
• The Intruder's full coaming gunnel makes an excellent mounting surface for downriggers, antennas, and rod holders.
• Unique chine design knocks spray down and helps to keep you and your passengers dry…trip after trip.
• Six engineered lifting and turning strakes make Alumaweld's Intruder plane quickly and handle with uncommon sureness and ease