It's the most popular heavy gauge welded aluminum boat ever! The established benchmark of boating value, the Stryker is available in 18’and 20’ lengths. Loaded with features and backed by Alumaweld's exclusive lifetime warranty, the Stryker's an ideal sport package that's right at home fishing, hunting, cruising, skiing, or just taking a break from the week's challenges.
|Beam||7 ft 5 in||Dry Weight||1465 lb|
|Max Seating Capacity||5||Hull Material||Aluminum|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee||Fuel Capacity||38 gal|
|Deadrise at Transom||14°|
Side thickness is .100
Bottom thickness is .160
• Heavy duty one-piece 0.160 bottom and 0.100 sidewall thickness.
• The 14 degree full vee bottom handles beautifully and is versatile.
• Engineered chine, bottom design, sidewall flare and lifting strakes assure dry, comfortable ride.
• The Stryker was designed to be wide, deep, stable and secure making it an ideal all-seasons sport boat.
• Generous Storage - Bow storage, all-welded aluminum storage box seats, glove box, rod storage, welded bow fish box, full length storage trays and transom storage…all standard.
• Alumaweld's exclusive Wide Ride bottom planes quickly, performs flawlessly and is more stable.