It's the most popular heavy gauge welded aluminum boat ever! The established benchmark of boating value, the Stryker is available in 18’and 20’ lengths. Loaded with features and backed by Alumaweld's exclusive lifetime warranty, the Stryker's an ideal sport package that's right at home fishing, hunting, cruising, skiing, or just taking a break from the week's challenges.
|Beam||7 ft 10 in||Dry Weight||1665 lb|
|Max Seating Capacity||5||Hull Material||Aluminum|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee||Fuel Capacity||38 gal|
|Deadrise at Transom||14°|
Side thickness is .125
Bottom thickness is .190
• More standard features result in a more complete boat from the start. An extensive options list allows every Stryker Inboard to be precisely and affordably tailored to your individual taste.
• Big boat inboard jet performance in a mid-sized length. Easy to trailer, easy to store, easy to handle, and easy to own.
• Engineered chine, bottom design, sidewall flare and lifting strakes assure dry, comfortable ride.
• Exclusive ride master vee bottom deliver superior ride, handling and comfort using Alumaweld's proprietary "transitional vee" technology. The ride master vee carries a full vee from the bow to a whitewater shoe near the back of the boat. This design effectively accommodates either outboard jet or prop power.
• A unique one-piece bottom delivers all-seasons, professional-grade performance and longevity.
• Alumaweld's exclusive Wide Ride bottom planes quickly, performs flawlessly and is more stable.