Designed for shallow water boating, the Super Vee LT sports a 6 bottom that softens the ride while capably slipping across riffles. Built to meet the demands of professional river guides, the Super Vee LT includes welcome features like Alumaweld's watertight storage seat boxes, all-welded step deck with dry storage and a fish box, and an aluminum transom storage box that keeps rigging out of harm's way.
|Beam||7 ft 11 in||Dry Weight||1200 lb|
|Hull Material||Aluminum||Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Fuel Capacity||35 gal||Deadrise at Transom||6°|
Side thickness is .125
Bottom thickness is .190
• Six degree bottom vee is ideal for shallow water applications.
• Choose tiller or center console configurations
• Six engineered lifting and turning strakes provide lift for optimum performance.
• Generous storage features
• One-piece bottom assures design consistency so that every Super Vee LT performs exceptionally well.
• Custom made seats and superior components
• Full coaming gunnels for mounting down riggers, rod holders and electronics make the Super Vee LT the professionals choice