- White Hull in stratified monolithic polyester
with a topcoat ISO NPG.
- Light grey deck made in stratified polyester
sandwiched with balsa and felt to produce a non-slip surface.
- Stratified floor within the hull, white polyester interior mouldings.
- Rudder made of stratified polyester
with a stainless steel support.
- Keel made of cast iron covered with epoxy resin.
- Two stainless steel lifting rings (fixed keel version only).
- D 380 companionway hatch, glued lateral side lights,
plexiglass sliding cover.
- Saloon type entry door in white Komacell
- Storage compartments in cockpit closed by 500 x 500 cover.
- Forward anchor storage compartment.
- Tidy space for oddments under the hatch.