|Model||Custom Sports Yacht|
|Location||Puerto Penasco Sonora, Mexico|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
OWNER SAYS THIS BOAT MUST GO - MAKE AN OFFER!
(LOCATION: Puerto Penasco Sonora, Mexico) It is not every day that you have the chance to purchase a partially completed 150’ Astilleros Bellot Custom Motor Yacht. Every good mystery has an unexpected ending. Here’s your chance to write the next chapter in the story of this special vessel.
Here is what we know:
- Main hull is A36 marine steel.
- Bottom is ½ inch.
- Sides are 3/8 inch.
- Deck is 5/16 inch.
- Superstructure is ¼ inch 5086 marine aluminum.
- Fuel tank is 200,000 liter capacity.
- Water tank is 30,000 liter capacity.
- Cabins: 15 for 36 passengers plus crews quarters.
- Features: All woodwork is mahogany, hydraulic activated diving platform, live bait tank.
- Boat lacks the following: Main engines, generators, controls, electronics, etc.
As you can see from the photos, the construction is well underway. With millions invested and approximately $1.5 Million USD to complete she is far from just an idea. The exterior design is 21st century with all the capabilities you expect in a luxury sport fisherman. The interior is handcrafted mahogany with accommodations for 36. The details remain your choice to fit your needs. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- LOA: 150 ft 0 in
- Beam: 32 ft 6 in
- Minimum Draft: 8 ft 8 in
- Maximum Draft: 10 ft 0 in
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Aluminum (30000 Liters)
- Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (200000 Liters)
- Number of cabins: 15
- Number of heads: 17
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.