|Location||Sint Maarten (Dutch part)|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
|Not for sale to US residents while in US Waters||Yes|
Imagine the freedom to sail worldwide in comfort and safety!
VIEJO LOBO III is a very stable, fast blue-water vessel designed by French yacht designer Georges Auzepy-Brenneur. He is known for designing yachts for the Whitbread Round the World Race, now known as the Volvo Race. The original owner made passages around Cape Horn and Antarctica. In 2007/2008 the current owner totally refit the vessel with all new systems and interior. This included a new engine, vessel wiring, plumbing, cabinetry and more. In 2012 the vessel received a new gen-set, A/C, water-maker, wind generator, and bow thruster. The exterior received a custom aluminum dodger/doghouse and in 2012 a new windlass. In 2013 she received new bottom paint and refrigeration. Over $800,000.00 USD has been invested in this vessel!
VIEJO LOBO III is seriously for sale.
Perfect for anyone wanting to "Globe Trot" with a proven world cruising yacht.
Not for Sale to US Buyers while in US Waters
- LOA: 60 ft / 18.27 m
- Beam: 15.4 ft / 4.7 m
- Draft: 7 ft / 2.1 m
- Bridge Clearance: 78 ft / 23.8 m
- Diesel, 264 Gal / 1000 L, Stainless
- Gen-set Diesel, 66 Gal / 250 L
- Propane Tank(s): 4 - 11 lb / 5 kgr
- Fresh Water: 238 Gal / 900 L, Stainless
- Holding Tank: 0
The layout of VIEJO LOBO III is open and designed for comfortable living while ocean cruising or at anchor. Upon entering the main cabin from the companion way the interior helm with nav station is to starboard. Access to the gen-set, water heater and storage is found in a sizable compartment aft of the interior helm. To port and aft is another sizable compartment for dive gear and storage. Forward of the storage compartment is the large galley with a centrally located island with pressurized hot and cold water, double stainless steel deep sink with foot pump. The 12 volt cold-plate deep fridge and deep freezer is located along the port bulkhead with a three burner propane stove/oven with counter space and storage. Across from the galley to starboard is a large settee, cabinets and book shelf. Natural light floods the salon, galley and nav station. All interior laminates and solid wood are Cerejeira which is similar to a light oak.
Forward of the galley on the port side is a stateroom with single and double beds and storage. Continuing forward and running athwart-ship is the central head with separate shower. The head and shower is accessible from both, starboard and port staterooms. Port stateroom with a double bunk is forward of the settee. From the port stateroom you enter a short passageway with storage cabinets and finally the forward stateroom.
The forward stateroom, also considered the owners suite, includes a queen size berth, storage cabinets and a well appointed head.
Interior condition is excellent, having been replaced in 2008!
- 3 Cabins
- Sleeping for 8
- 2 Heads
- Galley to port
- Large Settee to starboard
- Helm & Nav Station to port, raised behind the settee
- A/C, 2 - 11,000 BTU and 15,000 BTU (2012)
- Heat, Webasto Air Top
- Cabinetry is Cerejeira laminated panels w/solid wood trim
- Teak and Holly sole
- Opening and fixed ports w/curtains
- Opening hatches
- Along port side with a central island sink
- Sinks, Double Stainless
- Stove/Oven, 3-Burner, Gimbaled, Propane
- Deep Refrigeration & Freezer, 12 Volt Cold-plate (2013)
- Generous cabinetry storage and counter space
- Yanmar 160 HP, Model 4LHA-HTP (2008)
- Hours: 2082 (Approx)
- Cooling System: Fresh water/heat exchanger cooled
- Fuel Filter(s): Racor water/fuel separator
- Alternator: Balmar 60
- Transmission: ZF Hurth Marine, Mod. ZF 45A-2.4
- Bow Thruster: Side Power 170/250 TC 24V (2012)
- Propeller: 3-Blade, Max Prop Variable Pitch
- Radar/Chartplotter: Raymarine E80
- Raymarine Autohelm Series, Interior Helm: Speed ST60+, Depth ST60+
- Raymarine Autohelm Series, Cockpit Helm: Graphic ST60+, Wind ST60+
- Autopilot: Raymarine Smart Pilot ST6002+
- VHF: Phantom w/RAM Mic
- Magnetic Compass: Plastimo Offshore 135
- Stereo: Pioneer Super Tuner III Mod. DVH-P4080MP
- Speakers: Cockpit 2 Marine, Salon 2 Blaupunkt TH Series
- TV/Monitors: 2 LG Flatron
Sails, Mast, Rigging, Winches
- Sloop rigged w/ inner fore-stay for heavy air sails
- Sail Inventory: Main 1, Genoa 2, Spinnaker 1 - Good Condition
- Mast: Aluminum, w/ Stack Pack
- Genoa Furler 2
- Backstay Adjuster: NAVTEC Dash 17, Hydraulic
- Spinnaker Pole
- Running Rigging: Colored Yacht Braid - Good Condition
- Winches: Lewmar 2-Speed, Self Tailing - 9 Total. Cockpit Port 2 - #55, 1 - #65. Cockpit Stbd 2 #55, 1 #65. Aft of Mast 2 #55, 1 #44.
Cockpit & Deck Hardware
- Custom Cockpit " Dog House". Aluminum with heavy polycarbonate windshield.
- Cockpit Table, Removable
- Cockpit storage compartment (Deep) under helm seat
- Cockpit cover w/side curtains
- Toe Rail: Slotted aluminum
- Bow Pulpit: Stainless steel w/ 2 Anchor Rollers
- Lifelines: Double S/S
- Stanchions: Stainless Steel
- Transom swim ladder
- Custom Arch
- Windlass: Lofran's Falkon, 1500 W, Mod. FK003486 (2011)
- Anchor: 2 Total - Chain 328 ft / 100 m
- Distribution Panel: A/C & D/C
- Shore Power: 220V 50Hz
- Batteries: House - 6 Lifeline GPL 31 AGM Start - 2 Lifeline IDEM
- Charger: 24 V, Mastervolt 24/30-3
- Inverter, Heart Interface, 2500 w/remote
- Solar Panel: 1 - Flexcell Suslick 14 W
- Wind Generator: 1 - Airbreeze (2012)
- Generator: Whisper Power, Mod. M-SC8, 6.4 Kw, 230 V 50HzW (2012)
- Hot & Cold Pressurized water
- Water Heater: 20 Gal, Seaward, Mod. H-2050
- Water-maker: Sea Recovery, Aqua Whisper, Mini 170, (170 Gal / 644 L per day) 24V (2012)
- Toilet(s): 2 - Lavac Manual, Mod. "Popular"
- Shower: 1 w/Sump
Safety & Additional Items
- Dingy & Outboard
- Life-raft: 2 Total. 1 Viking Type UKL 4 - Person and 1 6 - Person
- Radar Reflector
- Bilge Pump Manual: 1 Henderson MK5 Universal
- Bilge Pump Electric: 2 Johnson L2200 & 2 Rule 3700 Gph
- First Aid Kit
- Misc. Cruising Gear
This vessel has received above average care and upgrades. The custom aluminum "Dog House" cockpit dodger blends well with the lines of the vessel, keeping you dry & protected from the sun. All interior accommodations and systems are new, as of 2008. Including the engine, A/C, water maker, bow thruster, wiring, plumbing and more. Hauled in Sept 2013 for new bottom paint.
If your dream is to cruise the world or just want to be totally self sufficient, VIEJO LOBO III is ready for you.
*Owners personal items are excluded from the sale
Not For Sale in US Waters to US Buyers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.