Check Your Credit
- Go ahead, beach the 180 on your favorite sandy shores. Textured-grip surface along the forward gunnel ensures firm footing when you climb in or out.
- The 180's easy-to-read dash panel is treated with non-glare coating so the captain is always in command.
- A spacious cockpit and versatile seating allow up to a crew of seven to come along.
- The 180's port console includes stereo controls and a self-draining glove box/cooler perfect for stowing refreshments.
- Storage abounds on the 180, including under the cockpit floor. Keep skis, life jackets and other toys tucked away when not in use.
|Beam ||7 ft 6 in||Max Draft ||2 ft 7 in|
|Draft Board/Drive Up ||1 ft 2 in||Dry Weight ||1878 lb|
|Max Seating Capacity ||7||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|
|Hull Shape ||Modified Vee||Fuel Capacity ||23 gal|
|Deadrise at Transom ||17°|| || |
|Max Bridge Clearance ||3 ft 10 in|| || |
- Aft Bench Seating
- Beverage Holders
- Glove Box, Port
- Helm Bucket Seat w/Slider
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Port Back-to-Back Seat - Converts to Sunlounge
- 90 HP DFI, Mercury Optimax
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- Fuel Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats
- Safety Handholds
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue