|Model||4788 Pilothouse Motoryacht|
|Beam||15 ft 1 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 4 in|
|Max Bridge Clearance||18 ft 4 in|
|Engine Model||6BTA 5.9L|
|Engine Model||6BTA 5.9L|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 444 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 200 gal (UK)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 48 gal (UK)|
THE SKYLOUNGE BY TOPSIDE INDUSTRIES COMPLETELY ENCLOSES THE FLYBRIDGE TO MAKE THIS BAYLINER 4788 THE MOST DISTINCTIVE ONE ON THE MARKET! NO COLD, LEAKY CANVAS!
The Bayliner 4788 Pilot House Motor Yacht has established herself as a classic northwest cruising yacht. Her spacious cabins, salon, pilothouse and fully enclosed bridge provide for comfort and great functional utility. Endeavor boasts all these features plus a graciuously appointed interior, superbly equipped galley, extensive complement of electronics, twin Cummins engines with less than 1000 original hours and extensive safety equipment.
Total Power: 330
Immediately aft of the forepeak chain locker is the Master's Stateroom. This cabin features an ensuite head with a separate stall shower, stowage beneath the queen-size, island berth plus a settee convertible to two side berths just aft and along the port side. Port aft is the large guest cabin featuring a double berth and a hanging locker. Up four steps is the main salon. The galley is in the port fore-quarter of the salon with an entertainment center and a wetbar starboard. The remainder of the salon is lounge seating and a large coffee table. Up 4 steps from the salon is the pilothouse. In addition to the Captain's chair, there is seating for 6-7 guests. Up another 4 steps is the flybridge. There is access to a rear deck off the flybridge where located are a wetbar, the tender hoist and dinghy storage space. Access to the engine room is centerline at the head of the steps from the lower sleeping suites to the main salon. The engine room is very clean and well organized with systems, switches and valves well-marked.
- Vacu-Flush Heads + Macerator
- Bendix Washer-Dryer in the Companionway
- Wetbar with U-Line Icemaker in Main Salon
- Central Vacuum System
- Corian-Topped, U-Shaped Counters
- Norcold Refrigerator with Cross-top Freezer
- Nutone Food Processor
- Whirlpool Microwave-Full Size
- Princess 3-Burner Electric Range with Oven
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- Frigidaire Trash Compactor
- Westerbeke 12.5 kW Generator - 266 Hours
- 2 Group 27 Deep Cycle Start Batteries
- Six 6-volt Galf Cart House Batteries
- One Group 27 Generator Start Battery
- Xantrex Pro Sine 1000 Watt Inverter
- Stat Power True Charge 30-Amp Battery Charger
- GFI Protected Outlets
- Two 50' 30-Amp Shorepower Cords
- One 50' 50-Amp Shorepower Cord
- 12' Rendova Hard-bottom Dinghy
- 30 HP 2-cycle Mercury Outboard
- Muir Cougar Electric Windlass
- Danforth S2000 Anchor
- Delta Fast-Set Auxillary Anchor
- 330' 3/8" Chain
- 6 Fenders, Mooring Lines, Boat Hook
- Transom Door
- Door from Pilothouse to Upper Aft Deck/Dinghy Stowage Area
- Stainless Steel Fender Caddies
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water Handheld Shower in Cockpit
- Single Arm Electric Davit Hoist
- 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Shafts
- 24 X 24 4-Blade Bronze Props & 2 Spare Props
- 2 Bronze Spade Rudders
- Electric Oil Change Pump/System
- PSS Dripless Shaft Seals
- Seaward S1800 18-Gallon Water Heater
- Hynautic Hydrolic Steering System
Travel in comfort
This Bayliner has the optional 370 HP Cummins engines which will provide a cruising speed of 18.44 knots. At that speed the fuel consumption is around 34 gallons per hour.
The Flybridge is totally enclosed and will give you plenty of shelter in the North West.
The boat is equipped with air conditioning and AC powered heat.
SEA Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.