|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|LOA||39 ft 4 in|
|Length at Water Line||35 ft|
|Max Draft||5 ft 1 in|
|Dry Weight||17500 lb|
|Cabin Headroom||6 ft 6 in|
|Engine Model||4 cylinder|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 36 uom.gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 119 uom.gal (UK)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 22 uom.gal (UK)|
***PRICE REDUCTION*** $109,500 ***
***MOTIVATED SELLER*** MAKE OFFER***
Chinook Wind has served well as a popular Charter Vessel in Fort Lauderdale and has been well maintained and holds excellent service records. She comes on the market with the possibiltiy of remaining in her charter fleet with a happy following of repeat clients. Either as a great investment or as a private sailing pleasure cruiser, Chinook Wind can make your sailing dreams come true.
The Lazy Jack Main & Profurler head sail makes her ideal for single handing. Her 2 queen size aft cabins and nice pullman forward makes this 3 cabin cruiser ideal for family sailing adventures. TIME to GO SAILING!!! Make an offer!!!
- Going below on the port side, forward of the FWD looking NAV station, a long circular dinette settee conforms to a custom convertible table and along with a centerline bench offer seating for six.
- Opposite, there is cabinet system with organized locker and drawer storage for all your gear.
- The forward stateroom features a fantastic Pullman style berth that is a comfortable double bunk.
- Below the bed is a set of convenient storage drawers.
- To starboard, a storage locker, settee for dressing and shelf space along the hull sides.
- Forward, at the bow, a private, fiberglassed lined head has shower, vanity, and mirror.
- Aft, the 2nd stateroom takes advantage of the boat's full stern and offers an athwart-ship double berth with standing headroom, large hanging locker, good ventilation and light.
- The main head is spacious and also includes a shower, vanity and mirror.
- Opposite the circular dinette settee, the galley has plenty of counter space with storage above and below. Additionally, a double sink, stove with oven, top loading fridge and separate freezer.
- Both the head and galley are convenient to the companionway. Throughout the boat there's beautifully finished woodwork, comfortable accommodations, more than ample opening hatches and ports.
- The dinette table has a removable leaf. Durable Laminated Floor Boards
- Hatch Screens & Blinds
- Salon Curtains
- 2 Heads w/ Showers
- Max 6'8" Headroom
- Microwave Oven
- The Galley is located on the starboard side right down from the companionway.
- It is very roomy, and has a laminated work surface over the icebox and around the sink.
- There are plenty of storage cabinets with sloted doors for ventilation purposes.
- The GRP icebox has an electric fridge.
- There is a 2 burner LPG stove with oven on a gimble with a protection bar in front.
- 12 volt Adler barber frig
- Shore power cord 50 foot
- Ac panel
- DC panel
- Group D 200 amp battery house, sealed lead acid
- Group 31 100 amp battery starting, sealed lead acid
Alternator 60 Amp
Charger 20 Amp
110 Volt Shore power
NEW West Marine 3000W Power Inverter
Lofrans Tigress 1200 electric windlass
4 Mooring lines
Plastimo binnacle compass
- Nav lights
Out side helm :
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind and speed
- Raymarine ST 40 Tridata
- Raymarine ST 6001 smart Autopilot below deck.
- Cockpit speakers
- Garmin GPS-72
- Cockpit VHF mike
Inside chart table:
- Sony stereo
- MP3 xplod
- Standard horizon VHF radio:
- A/C 16,000 btu and heat
- Six opening ports
- Five fixed ports
- Max prop three blade
- Spare three blade prop
- Bimini top
- Cockpit dodger
- Horse shop bouy
- Propane locker with one 6 lb alumiun tank
- Magma S/S barbque grill
- Swin platform and ladder
- Fortress anchor #37 with 30' chain and 200' rode
- Delta Anchor 35 lbs with 20' chain and 250' rode
- Seven deck hatches
- Large port cockpit locker
- Two large stern lockers
- Four #1 life jackets
- Ten #2 Life jackets
Sails & Rigging
- The Beneteau 393 is a very easy boat to sail with the roller furling 140% genoa and the Neil Pryde Lazy Jack Main sail (REPLACED in 2009)
- The deck stepped mast is supported by a stainless steel support post inside the saloon. She sports a double spreader rig with s/s rigging
Neil Pryde Furling genoa
- Pro furl furling jib
- Baby stay
- Two 48 two speed S/T lewmar sheet winches
- ONE two speed 40 S/T lewmar halyard winches
- US spars in mast furling
- Extending wisker pole
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- sheet stoppers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.