|Length at Water Line||45 ft 5 in|
|Beam||14 ft 8 in|
|Min. Draft||5 ft 11 in|
|Max Bridge Clearance||63 ft 8 in|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 75 gal (UK) (Aluminum)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 245 gal (UK) (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 15 gal (UK)|
The London Boat Show yacht in 2000 and as such is equipped with all the options. She is very striking with her signature dark blue hull. 'Mo'Guffy' is actively sailed and placed 3rd overall in the cruising class B in the 2012 Mount Gay Regatta.
Update; 11/21/2014; New Micron Hull Paint. Yacht serviced and systems checked, New Bow Thruster Cable, S/S Davit System reinforced and polished.
This well cared for Beneteau 50 features the very desirable and hard to find owners layout master forward and ensuite head with separate shower. Aft are two guest staterooms each with ensuite head and shower. This owners version yacht has never been chartered. Her second owner has spared nothing to make her a true "turn key" vessel ready to go sailing at a moments notice. The equipment list is extensive and includes twin Airx wind generators, a diesel genset and a custom stainless steel arch. Fully found and ready for the most discrimination yachtsman.
Placed 2nd in the 2010 Mount Gay Regatta in Barbados.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Galley is to starboard.
- 3 Burner Propane Stove with protective S/S Bar
- 12 Volt Refridgeration
- Separate Fridge and Freezer units
- Top Load Cold Plate Freezer
- Large capacity double stainless steel sinks
- Cupboard along hull
- Stowage including dedicated cutlery drawers
- Fresh water foot pump
- Sea water pump connected to icebox discharge
- Trash Bin
Featuring the desirable interior layout with three staterooms and separate captains quarters in the forepeak. All the staterooms have their own private head. The owners stateroom is forward with a large queen bed to port, two hanging clothes lockers, vanity area with drawer and cabinet storage. The head is forward and features two entry doors, one to the marine head and sink and the other door accesses the large shower stall. There are two identical guest staterooms are aft. Each guest stateroom has its own private marine head.
In the forepeak there is a dedicated captains cabin with head / shower.
The main salon is configured with the galley to starboard with the large U shaped dinette to port. There is a center island area with extra storage cabinets and drawers that separates the galley area from the dinett and makes transferring food and dishes easy. Elegantly fitted out with a rich , warm teak interior and caning in the cabinet doors for ventilation. There are teak and holly cabin soles and plenty of opening hatches and ports for natural ventilation.
The well equipped navigation area is at the foot of the entry way, on the starboard side. All necessary navigation aides are located here along with a chart stowage area.
- Electric Marine Heads (new in 2011)
- LED Nav Lights
- 24 Opening hatches / ports make this boat the perfect Caribbean yacht.
Sail Inventory and Gear
All Doyle sails which are in very good condition.
- Storm Blade Sail
- 110% Jib
- 135% Genoa
- 155% Genoa
- Asymetrical Spinnaker
- Racing Mainsail
- Furling Mainsail
- Spinnaker Pole
- New Running Rigging in 2010
- Electric Lewmar Halyard Winch #40 port
- #30 Lewmar Reefing Winch
- # 40 Lewmar Winch starboard
- 2 x #66 Lewmar Genoa sheet Winches
- Harken Genoa tracks with traveller cars
Deck and Equipment
The decks are wide and well laid out for manuevering at sea. Self bailing cockpit is large and there are dual helms with instrumentation at both helms.
- Full Bimini and Dodger (new in 2010/ 11)
- Captains Cabin with Head in Forepeak
- Dual AirX Wind Generators
- Wells S/S Arch
- Wind Generators mounted on the S/S Wells Arch
- 6 large mooring cleats,
- Bow Thruster
- Anchor locker with split hatch,
- Integrated swim platform with locker,
- S/S mast guards,
- S/S stanchions and double lifelines with lifeline gates.
- Deck Mounted Lofrans Tiger Windlass (new in 2011)
- Propane locker for with capacity for 2 bottles
- Cockpit Table with Teak inlay folding leaves
- Liferaft with fixed attachments
- All new Teak Decks (2011)
- 4 Dorade Vents
- S/S Grabrails at dual Helms
- Hinged Transom Door
- Parasail Sea Anchor
- 10' ABS Rib Dinghy
- 15hp Yamaha Outboard
- 300' 3/8" Galvanized Chain
This yacht has been designed and equipped for comfortable and independant cruising. At 12knts of wind or better, all systems will maintain at full operating levels.
- 8KW Power Gen Diesel Generator on Aluminum mounting bed over engine.
- Two AirX Wind Generators
- Eight 6 Volt Deep Cycle Batteries for House Service (New inn 2011)
- Marine Air Conditioning System with a central compressor and 4 condensors, each system independant of the other.
- Fuel Transfer System
- Algex Fuel Cleaning System for Engine
- Algex Fuel Cleaning System for Generator
CD/AM/FM Stereo with speakers in the main salon, 4 speakers in cockpit and 2 additional speakers on the arch.
Starboard Helm; this is the primary helm with the engine controls located here;
- B & G Autopilot operating on fluxgate compass or by wind course setting.
- B & G Quad system
- Wind Machine
- ICOM Command Mic
Furuno 48 Mile Radar
- ICOM SSB Radio
- Wind Machine
- Autopilot Remote
- B & G Quad System
- ICOM VHF
- Port Helm
- Wind Machine
- B & G Quad System