Check Your Credit
A legendary boat...
LOA: 9.50 m
Beam: 3.23 m
Draft: 1.90 m
No. Cabins: 2
No. Berths: 4+2
No. Bathrooms/Heads: 1
Fuel tanks capacity: 30 lit
Water tanks capacity: 170 lit
Engine: Yanmar Diesel 21 Hp
Compact and fast, the Beneteau First 31.7 is a excellent weekend cruiser and a semi-competitive sail boat, quite capable for racing in small regatta. The exterior is fully designed for sailing, while the interior is quite comfortable and is composed of saloon, two cabins and a bathroom. The saloon features a kitchen, sofa, table and chart table. The boat has a total of four berths and the bathroom if fully equipped with head, shower and sink. This boat is a great boat if you like competitive sailing and would also like to use it for shorter cruses.
VHF, El. cable 220V adapter, CD-player.
The boat is registered under the Croatian flag. No tax paid
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Monohull||Beam ||10 ft 7 in|| |
|Dry Weight ||8267.32 lb||Engine Make ||Yanmar|| |
|Engine Model ||21 Hp Diesel||Fuel Capacity ||7 gal|| |
|Length at Waterline ||28 ft 10 in||Length Overall ||31 ft 6 in|| |
|Number of Heads ||1||Water Capacity ||42.27 gal|| |
|Number of Berths ||4||Number of Engines ||1|| |
For Sale by
Marina Drzica 3
I : 38.94 ft
J : 11.29 ft
P : 35.43 ft
E : 12.80 ft
Working Sail Area : 565.11 sq ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Derived from the famous Figaro Bénéteau, this 31 footer is an aknowledged benchmark in cruising as well as racing.
- Deck plate for detachable forestay.
- ?Tuff Luff? grooved forestay (in place of genoa furling gear).
- Wide sprayhood with two frames, in grey.
- Pulpit with opening forward.
- Freshwater foot pump.
- 2 lee cloths.
- 50 L or 88 L rigid WC holding tank with sea/shore pump-out.
- Waterproof speakers to cockpit.
- Varnished soles.
- Windex windvane.
- Raymarine 3 display Multifunction Repeaters to mast with ST60 remote control.
- Automatic pilot: ST6001 Plus controller and computer with compass and LS40 helm drive.
- Raymarine PC Interface (RS32 input/output series in PC format).
- Helmsman?s footrest.
Convenient stowage space and handling positions:
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Two teak slatted helm seats port and starboard, sloping outwards for more comfort at the helm.
- Life-raft stowage in aft of cockpit.
- Large sail locker to starboard.
- Gas locker.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- FORWARD CABIN -
- Woodwork in pear-coloured Mukali.
- The sole is laminated with black strips.
- Accommodation layout: 1 owner?s cabin forward, 1 aft cabin, 1head, L-shaped galley.
- SALOON -
- Double berth (2 x 1.40 m) with mattress.
- Shelving along the hull.
- Hanging locker.
- Under-berth stowage.
- Lewmar T30 opening deck hatch with blind for ventilation and natural light. This hatch also provides an emergency exit to the deck if necessary.
- Halogen deckhead light.
- Headroom: 1.82 m.
- Symmetric saloon with settees and mattress providing two sea berths.
- Square drop-leaf saloon table with stainless steel base and bottle stowage to centre.
- Shelving along the hull.
- 2 fixed hull ports.
- 1 x Lewmar T30 deck hatch over saloon table.
- 2 x Lewmar T1 opening ports to coachroof
- 2 halogen deckhead lights with independent switches.
The electrical circuit comprises:
- 1 x 12V - 70 Amp engine battery.
- 1 x 12V - 70 Amp service battery.
- 9-switch 12 V electrical panel.
- Laminated work surface with fiddle that also acts as a handrail.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
- Stowage under sink with baskets.
- Waste bin.
- 12 V (70 L) refrigerating unit with storage baskets, insulated with injected polyurethane foam.
- Gimballed 2 burner hob with grill and stainless steel protection bar which also serves as a handrail.
- Stowage lockers for utensils, crockery and food.
- Lewmar T1 opening port to coachroof coaming above cooker.
- An halogen deckhead light.
- Stainless steel pulpit forward with wide space for anchor handling.
- Bi-colour navigation lights fixed to pulpit.
- Stainless steel pushpit in two parts with ensign staff holder and closing guardrail.
- A double row of adjustable stainless steel guardrails surrounds the boat.
- 8 stainless steel shaped stanchions with flush moulded stainless steel bases (B�n�teau patent).
- Teak toe-rails surrounding the deck.
- Two stainless steel handrails bolted to
- 21 HP Yanmar Sail Drive engine.
- Engine compartment insulated with alveolate foam.
- Fuel tank with approx. 30 L capacity and sediment filter.
- Engine hatch built into the cockpit.
- Water and fuel filters and sediment reservoir.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding with uni-directional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull. The surface to the inner hull makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
- A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all deck surfaces.
- An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish.
- The deck is reinforced under deck fittings (winches, tracks, U-bolts, cleats).