Check Your Credit
The best of both worlds...
LOA: 11.92 m
Beam: 3.78 m
Draft: 2.40 m
No. Cabins: 3
No. Berths: 6+2
No. Bathrooms/Heads: 1
Fuel tanks capacity: 140 lit
Water tanks capacity: 320 lit
Engine: Yanmar Diesel 40 Hp
The Beneteau First 40.7 is a classic model of this French manufacture. With great sailing performance, and comfortable interiors, it's no wonder this model is so popular. The cockpit features a large central stering wheel, and is designed for competitive sailing with plenty of space. The interior features a saloon with central table and two sofas, a large kitchen and a chart table. The boat has three cabins with a total of six berths (plus tow additional berths in the saloon) in three double beds. The boat has one fully equipped bathroom with head shower and sink. The Beneteau First 40.7 is great boat for the week long sailing and quite capable for long over ocean trips.
El. anchor winch, VHF, GPS, CD-player.
The boat is registered under the Croatian flag. No tax paid.
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Monohull||Beam ||12 ft 5 in|| |
|Dry Weight ||15366.20 lb||Engine Make ||Yanmar|| |
|Engine Model ||Diesel 40 Hp||Fuel Capacity ||36 gal|| |
|Length Overall ||39 ft 11 in||Number of Heads ||1|| |
|Water Capacity ||71.86 gal||Number of Berths ||6|| |
|Number of Engines ||1||Max Bridge Clearance ||34 ft 10 in|| |
For Sale by
Marina Drzica 3
I : 51.21 ft
J : 14.47 ft
P : 50.16 ft
E : 17.72 ft
Working Sail Area : 1054.86 sq ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The most successful 40 footer of its time, this best-seller is equally at home racing at high-level or out on family cruise.
- Tuff Luff grooved forestay (in place of genoa furling gear).
- Wide sprayhood with two frames, in grey.
- 23 L or 88 L rigid WC holding tank with sea/shore pump-out.
- ROD triple spreader mast with furling genoa.
- ROD triple spreader mast with ?Tuff Luff?.
- H53.2STA / 48.2STA genoa sheet winches.
- 3rd service battery with power distributor.
- Teak deck.
- Open pulpit.
- Gates in guardrails.
- Ebersp�cher heating.
- Windex windvane.
- Laminated cabin soles.
- Raymarine PC Interface (RS32 input/output series in PC format).
- Varnished soles.
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Removable stowage locker aft to starboard.
- Gas locker aft to port.
- Liferaft stowage to aft of cockpit under teak slatted helm seat.
- Steering wheel column.
- Teak grating for helm.
- Emergency tiller.
- Steering compass on column.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- OWNER?S CABIN FORWARD -
- Woodwork is Mukali with pear colour finish. Laminated sole.
- One accommodation layout with 1 owner?s cabin forward, 2 aft cabins, 1 head compartment, 1 L ? shaped galley.
- SALOON -
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Spacious passage.
- Double berth 2 m x 1.60 m at the shoulders.
- Hanging locker.
- Shelving along hull.
- Reading light at head end.
- Deckhead light.
- Lewmar 440 mm x 440 mm opening hatch with blind.
- Headroom: 1.95 m.
- Oval settee with high-density foam seat and backrest.
- Stowage spaces behind settee backrests.
- Inlaid saloon table.
- Bar unit near settee to starboard.
- Handrails with built-in blinds.
- Plenty of natural light by means of:
- Lewmar 440 mm x 440 mm opening hatch
- Two fixed hull ports.
- Four deckhead lights with independent
Supply and management:
- 1 x 70 Amp ? 12 V engine battery with circuit breaker.
- 1 x 110 Amp ? 12 V service battery.
- Battery management by voltmeter.
- 16 switch 12 V electrical panel and breaker.
- Lighting (see Accommodation).
- 1 bicolour bow light.
- 1 white stern light.
- 1 anchor light.
- Rectangular double stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Hot and cold pressurised water.
- Gimballed 2 burner hob and oven.
- 90 L ? 12 V refrigeration unit.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Waste bin.
- Under-sink stowage and shelf units.
- Three-compartment galley stowage unit with doors.
- Dustpan in sole.
- Two deckhead lights.
- Lewmar174 mm x 304 mm opening port.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Bicolour navigation lights fitted to pulpit.
- Stainless steel pushpit in two parts with lifebuoy holder, ensign staff support and closing guardrail.
- A double row of adjustable stainless steel guardrails surrounds the boat.
- 8 stainless steel shaped stanchions with flush moulded stainless steel bases (B�n�teau patent).
- Teak toerails surround the deck.
- Two stainless steel handrails bolted to
- 38 HP Sail Drive engine.
- Engine compartment insulated and sound-proofed with honeycomb foam.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank of approx. 135 L capacity with sediment filter and cut-off.
- Engine hatch in cockpit to port.
- Flush aluminium engine control lever.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding formed with
unidirectional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) and spreads any
loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull. The surface to the inner hull makes it easier to clean and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey in colour.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
- A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish.