"Doc's Away" is an original owner boat, meticulously kept and maintained with all records. She had her transmissions upgraded to the hydraulic HSA-1, an $8000 upgrade. In 2009/10 the owner had the deck pulled up to rewire, re-bed and epoxy the tank and had the boat completely gone through by Henriques to ensure everything was in top condition. This was a $20,000 job. She has NEW electronics, a NEW enclosure, NEW complete interior in 2009/10 and a custom Tower Power marlin tower with full controls. THIS IS THE NICEST BIMINI /TOPAZ ON THE MARKET AND IS PRICED WAY BELOW WHAT IT IS REALLY WORTH! THERE IS NO WAY TO GET THIS MUCH BOAT FOR THIS KIND OF MONEY WITH SO MUCH UPDATES.
- Garmin GPSMap 4208 Plotter New 2012
- Northstar 951x GPS Plotter
- Furuno FCV582L Fish Finder New 2010
- Furuno Radar
- Icom M120 VHF (2)
- Sirus Satellite Clarion Stereo
Hull and Deck
- Custom Marlin tower by Tower Power in NJ, upper controls, leaning post , console cover, buggy top, 8 gold rod holders, 12v spreader lights, overhead electronics box, block and tackle.
- NEW EZ2CY full enclosure
- NEW 3 windshield wiper motors
- Tower mounted Lee single spreader Outriggers and center rigger
- Bow pulpit and New Good Windlass with chain
- Custom Frigid-Rigid insulated cooler/seat/tackle center
- Removable deck
- Large in deck removable fish box
- Fighting Chair
- 7 gunwale rod holders
- Salt water wash down
- Rod storage under gunwales
- Shore power with 30 amp cord and battery charger
- 2 Diesel batteries NEW in 2012
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.