Check Your Credit
An almost new boat house at Genoa Bay - in the heart of The Gulf Islands.
This boat house has been PRICED TO SELL! Vendor financing available.
Owner will assist a buyer move the boat shed to another location.
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Other||Hull Material ||Other|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
Name Jim Connolly
Day Phone +1.604.288.5510 +1.250.656.6644
85’ x 29’ boathouse
- built in 2007 and lightly used
- slate blue front end cladding with Fax stone
- full width mezzanine
- a great location, sheltered moorage
- Genoa Bay in the heart of the Gulf Islands
- half way between Victoria and Nanaimo
- tree lined shores, towering vistas, and the highly recommended Genoa Bay Cafe!
- built in 2007
- extra tall - the roof trusses are raised 2 ft. over the last half of the boathouse to accommodate an arch with antennas and domes
- insulated roof
- hot water heater
- interior hot and cold wash down faucets
- large utility sink
- 50 amp power supply
- storage cabinets
- mezzanine and balcony area
- operational side windows that allow more ventilation and daylight
- roof awning for weather protection over the double front doors
- 32" weather tight galvanized side and roof cladding
- roll up power boat door
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Custom Contact Information
For more information, or to arrange to view, please call Jim Connolly at 778 899 7723.