|Location||Fort Myers, Florida|
|LOA||98 ft 5 in|
|Max Draft||5 ft|
|Engine Model||12 2000|
|Engine Model||12 2000|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 3200 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 1200 gal (UK)|
(LOCATION: Fort Myers FL) This 100’ Breaux Bay is the basis of a successful long-term dive charter business. Twenty years of continuous operation with reservations into the future provides the new owner with a viable business venture.
The walkaround main deck has room for fifty passengers with open space to enjoy the sun and sea. There is a bimini covered area that provides shade when that is desired. The prep area has room for many divers to ready for and relax after each dive. Equipped with two Mako breathing air compressors with nitrox membrane systems and two 54 cfm rotary compressors the Ultimate Getaway is ready for any dive.
The roomy interior lounge provides a spot to get out of the sun and relax a bit, share stories, and get to know the other divers. The spacious galley is equipped to provide gourmet dining with a view. There are overnight accommodations for twenty guests and a crew of six. There are four bathrooms as well as five fresh, hot, water showers.
The pilothouse is equipped with state-of-the-art navigation and electronics equipment. Power is provided by twin 975-hp MTU V-12 diesel engines that deliver dependable and economical power. The engines burn 9 gallons per hour, per engine, when cruising at 10 knots. Dual generators ensure dependable offshore electrical power. Multiple compressors guarantee air supply. Two S&K water makers provide 1000 gallons per day of fresh water. Ultimate Getaway offers her new owner a golden opportunity to own and operate a dream business.
- 50 Passenger Capacity
- Sleeps 20 Passengers plus 6 Crew Members
- Spacious Interior Lounge with TV and VCR
- Full Galley
- Five Fresh, Hot Water, Showers
- Four Restrooms
- Open Deck for Sun Bathing
- Bimini Top for Shade
- Huge Dive Platform with Freshwater Shower
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 975-hp V-12 MTU Diesel Engines
- 471 60-kW Generator
- 371 55-kW Generator
- Two S&K 1000 g/d Water Makers
- Latest Navigational & Safety Equipment
- 22 CFM Compressor
- Two Mako Air Compressors with Nitrox Membrane System
- Two 54 CFM Rotary Compressors
- USCG inspected and Certified
- Burns 9 gph per engine @ 10 knots
- Boat is currently based in Fort Myers, FL doing liveaboard group dive trips to Dry Tortugas.
- 20 Years of Successful Operation
- Have Reservations Well Into 2015
- Recent Engine Survey Available
- Golden Opportunity to be your own boss while spending time on the water
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.