|Location||Palm Coast/Daytona, Florida|
|LOA||25 ft 5 in|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Dry Weight||7000 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||9 ft 6 in|
|Builder||C-Dory Marine Group|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 150 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 30 gal (UK)|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
Spacious,enclosed pilothouse with one of the roomiest cockpits for its size! The Tom Cat makes a great Trailerable boat!
Bridge Clearance reported 9'6"
This is a low maintenance, easy living-aboard vessel for exploring the waterways and get away adventures!
Please call ahead for appointment to see this boat, as seller lives aboard.. ...due to his liveaboard status it is difficult to take full photos of the interior . Upholstery and interior show in good condition. Standard layout.
Vessel located in Palm Coast, Florida.
- Seller does not use this vessel as a fishing vessel ..(it's clean) / No Trailer
- His cruising speed is leisurely from 6 to 15 MPH.
- Max. MPH 38.
- 940 Hours on the engines/serviced every 100 hours.
- Fishing enthusiast? Sneak into skinny water, and fish away!
- Electronics: VHF
- Garmin GPS 540
- Installed top mount AC unit
- 6'5" Headroom!
- New Canvas Sept. 2015
- Haulout/New Bottom Paint November 2011
- Seller has serviced and detailed this vessel for his mini cruises
- Advance notice requested to view this boat please.
- Please note new canvas Sept. 2015 shown in recent photos.
Description of Vessel
Description: Vessel has been well cared for,routinely serviced, bottom cleaned, new canvas and turnkey.
Bridge clearance 9'6", trailerable boat.
- 4’8” long x 7’1” wide.
Stainless steel sink.
- 23 gallon water supply plus 6 gallon hot water tank.
- Forward section of cabin features a 6’4” “V” berth that is separated from the main cabin by a privacy curtain and includes two reading lights and Bomar 22’ aluminum frame hatch with tinted lens. Seller has queen size mattress in is berth.
- Stand-up head with marine toilet and shower.
- Cabinetry composed of fiberglass with 3/4” decraguard marine grade plywood doors with teak wood trim.
- Fiberglass hull, decks, cabinetry and pilothouse are laid with the use of balsa core composite construction. The use of cored sandwich construction in the bottom, decks and bulkheads, in combination with the deeply molded plank lines, give the boat incredible strength and stiffness.
- All color accents and top deck non-skid patterns are molded-in.
- Diamond Sea Glaze windows with aluminum frames that are powder coated to match the color of the boat. Sliding side windows with screens and standard center opening window.
- All deck hardware is stainless steel and through bolted. Top deck is 3/4” thick
- Deck hardware includes five through bolted SS cleats
- Electric windshield wipers with pantographic arms
- The top deck’s non-skid is molded in diamond pattern and the cockpit sole is also non-skid. All non-skid areas are gel-coated. Optional two-tone non-skid available.
- Over 6’10” of headroom.
- Comfortably fits up to 4 people.
- Dinette located along port side of cabin and includes storage under its seats and converts to a 6’4” berth.
- Pilot station and galley located on starboard side includes:
- Two burner alcohol stove with option to upgrade to Diesel Stove
The 25’ Cruiser provides a spacious self bailing aft cockpit. Welded Stainless steel railings along the sides assure safety even in rough water and provide a feeling of security.
The cabin with over 6’10” of headroom provides roomy shelter. It features a comfortable dinette, galley, sleeping area and a stand up head and shower as well as the pilot station.
The dinette is located along the port side of the cabin, it has ample storage under its seats, makes into a 6’4” berth and features the forward viewing companion seat.
The pilots station and galley are located along the starboard side. The galley consists of a two burner alcohol stove (diesel stove/heater upgrade available) a stainless steel sink, 23 gallon water supply and a 6 gallon hot water tank, and a teak dish rack that holds four plates and four glasses. Aft of the galley is the stand up head with a marine toilet and shower.
The forward section of the cabin features a 6’4” “V” berth, two reading lights, and a large deck hatch. It is separated from the main cabin with a privacy curtain.
The aft deck boasts over 45 square feet of cockpit space and is self bailing. It has a pair of four foot insulated fish boxes with macerator pumps. The fuel tanks are located in each pontoon and can be accessed or removed through hatches under the interior cabinetry.
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: