|Beam||14 ft 11 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 6 in|
|Max Bridge Clearance||19 ft 11 in|
|Engine Model||TAMD 63P|
|Engine Model||TAMD 63P|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 554 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 130 gal (UK)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 80 gal (UK)|
"Maison De Chien" offers comfort along with generous accommodations for your cruising comfort. The (3) stateroom and (2) head configuration is great for guests and family.
This one owner vessel has all the creature comforts for cruising in style. A few features include a bow and stern thruster, complete electronics package, air conditioning and heat, Bose entertainment system, vacuflush system, washer and dryer.
This one owner boat has been well maintained. She easily accommodates 6 people in 3 separate staterooms and 2 heads w/ separate stall showers. Well equipped galley on mid-level; salon seating offers two barrel chairs, a reclining L-shaped sofa; flat screen TV/DVD with a surround sound system; washer and dryer, heating and air conditioning.
Up galley forward offers a great area for entertaining, lighting and views. Equipped with granite counter tops, breakfast bar, double sink, two burner electric cook top, microwave convection oven and coffee maker.
- Raymarine chart-plotter 2 stations
- Furuno radar
- Ritchie Compass
- Fresh water tank monitor
- Spot light
- Rear view closed circuit camera for easy docking
- Engine alarms for engine and oil
- (2) Waste tank monitors
Mechanical and Engine Equipment
- Twin Diesel 370hp Volvo TAMD63P (625 hours)
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Drip-less shaft logs
- Hydraulic steering
- Marine Air conditioning & heat system
- VacuFlush system
- Automatic fire suppression system
- Engine oil change system
- Trim tabs
- 15.5kw Kohler generator w/ sound shield (1153 hours)
- Maxwell windlass with 3 control stations
- Boss Boat fiberglass dinghy with 8hp Honda outboard
- Snap in carpet for cockpit and flybridge
- Bow lockers
- Low profile Nautical Structures dinghy davit
- Non skid walk ways
- Heavy gauge stainless railing
- Telescoping boarding ladder
- Wetbar w/ self draining sink, preparation surface & storage beneath
- Ice maker
- Double wide lounge to starboard with storage beneath
- U shaped settee to port with seating
- Helm and seat covers
- Bimini with full enclosure
Queen island berth offers a pillowtop innerspring mattress and storage beneath. The master cabin includes cedar lined and automatic lighting in the hanging lockers, portlights and opening hatch for air circulation. Ensuite Master head with vanity and shower stall with bench seating. LCD TV with DVD/CD/MP3 player, AM/FM/CD Stereo and Apple iPod dock
Two twin berths, converts to queen with a center filler and storage beneath. Cedar lined hanging locker with automatic light, cabinets and drawers.
Double berth with berth cover and storage beneath, hanging locker, storage cabinets and drawers. Over head hatch offers good ventilation and port lights offering additional light.
- Bottom Paint during haul out (Sept. 2011)
- Central vacuum system
- Windshield weather covers
- CO detectors in salon and staterooms
- Owners personal items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.