21 56th St.
21 56th St.
WE HAVE A MOTIVATED SELLER. "Choices" is currently stored in an indoor heated facility and has already been preped for her Spring Launch. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER LOOKING, MORE WELL MAINTAINED 444 THAN "CHOICES". Make us an offer, we're ready to deal !!!!
This one owner, FRESHWATER Carver 444CMY shows pride of ownership inside and out. It was originally purchased through our dealership and has been professionally maintained by marina techs since.
Loaded with electronics, underwater lights, and fully equipped with the features would would expect to find on a Carver Yacht, this veesel does not disappoint.
Make a call today for your private viewing
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee||Beam||13 ft 11 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 6 in||Dry Weight||33860 lb|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta||Engine Year||2004|
|Fuel Capacity||404 gal||Length Overall||46 ft 6 in|
|Cabin Headroom||6 ft 10 in||Number of Heads||2|
|Holding Tank Size||72 gal||Water Capacity||90 gal|
|Number of Berths||6||Number of Engines||2|
|Max Bridge Clearance||18 ft|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|The Carver 44 Cockpit Motor Yacht combines the superb luxury and spaciousness of an aft cabin with exceptional contemporary styling and thoughtful design. Carver's signature raised walkdeck design also allows for a wider, much roomier cabin than other yachts this size. Combined with the way Carver united the salon and galley into one spacious and elegant "great room", this adds up to outstanding cruising comfort. The expansive great room features all sorts of amenities, from the sumptuous designer decor and UltraLeather sofa, to the beautiful yet practical solid-surface countertops. When it comes to sleeping accommodations, owners will welcome the unexpected luxury of two private staterooms, each with its own private head compartment. On the bridge, passengers can relax with the L-shaped lounge that seats five and the wetbar that provides convenient bottle storage. The elegant aft deck offers a hardtop that covers the entire deck, plus an electronics arch, and the convenience of an integral bridge stairway and wing doors. For even more fun, the large cockpit offers plenty of space to play.|
• Structural engine mountings - reinforced stringer mountings with gusseted, angle steel plates
• Fabricated aluminum floor frames with stainless steel stanchions
• Hand-laid, molded fiberglass components featuring composite laminate hullsides, decks, and cabintops
• Molded fiberglass stringer system
• Cherry wood bulkheads, cabinetry, and trim throughout cabin, with high-gloss finish
• Solid fiberglass hull bottoms with Knytex substrates and Vinylester barrier coat
• Tinted, tempered safety glass frameless window systems
• Unitized deck, cockpit, and cabintop construction with integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabintop structure