- A true distillation of the spirit of Catana, the Catana 42 provides its owners with an incredible range of technical innovations, exclusive to Catana, in this exceptional 12.6 metre-long sailing boat.
- It enjoys the benefit of every technical innovation perfected by the Catana shipyard since its opening.
- Its unique beam/length ratio, adjustable daggerboards, its tilted and tulip-shaped bows, aerodynamic coach-roof and torpedo-shaped hulls make the Catana 42 a sight worth seeing, at sea and in the harbour.
- At the cutting edge of recreational boatbuilding, the carbon infusion process, now standard on all models, ensures that the Catana 42 is an incredibly high-performance boat, as resistant as it is light.
- At 20 knots before the wind, and 12 knots into the wind, the Catana 42 offers its passengers an unrivalled level of comfort and safety for a boat of this size.