Check Your Credit
Highly Motivated Seller Who Will Consider ALL Offers!!
A history of wins at shows in Clayton and Alexandria Bay include:
- 2006 Clayton Show: Best Upholstery
- 2006 Alexandria Bay: Best Utility
- 2007 Clayton Show: Scored 96 out of 100 points
- 2007 Walter Siegenthaler Award for Best Chris Craft Utility
- 2007 Alexandria Bay: Best Utility
- 2008 Alexandria Bay: Best Chris Craft
Boat was valued by Mahogany Bay Vintage Boats in 2004 for $50,000 for boat, engine and trailer for insurance valuation and states the boat was returned to show condition.
Pictures of work done by master Craftsman
Copy of the original build sheet, which indicates the current engine serial number matches the original engine numbers.
Mariner's Museum spec sheet
Framed copy of an original Michael Ringer painting of the boat
This is probably one of the finest 1962 20’ Holiday’s you will find.
Reason for sale: purchased a larger boat. .
Make an offer! Two-boat owner is motivated to sell!
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Wood|| |
|Engine Make ||Chris Craft||Engine Model ||283|| |
|Length Overall ||20 ft||Engine Hours ||576|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
5573 Thoroughbred Dr
Max Bridge Clearance: 9'7''
- The boat is in show condition
- Boat and Engine Serial number match the original data sheet when manufactured.
- Engine: CC [Chevy] 283 cu in. with CC Data Plate.
- Engine has used synthetic Amsoil since purchased in 2004.
- Boat is technically correct today, as when built in 1962.
- Engine has mid-500 hours.
- Last used in water in Fall of 2007.
- Pictures (not in computer) available on request of restoration work done.
- Canvas boat cover included.
- Trailer included.
- Framed Print, of original Michael Ringer painting, included.
- Best Upholstery Award at Clayton Boat Show 2006. (Scored 88 of 100 points at Clayton Show 2006
- Best Utility Award at Alex Bay 2006.
- Sigenthauler Award, for Best Chris Craft Utility at Clayton Show 2007. (Scored 96 of 100 points at Clayton Show 2007)
- Best Utility Award at Alex Bay 2007.
- Best Chris Craft Utility Award in Alex Bay Boat Show 2008 (Land Display)
Work since Purchased in 2004
- Shaft packing and Rudder shaft packing replaced.
- New drive shaft. (Bad packing caused score marks on original drive shaft)
- Rebuilt Carburetor.
- New fuel sending unit for fuel gauge.
- Throttle cable replaced and adjusted
- RPM tachometer cable replaced.
- Two New Bilge pumps. (One near transom and one amidships.)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Custom Contact Information
WME Yachts Ltd.
Phone: (954) 357-0992