1038 Venture Way
Fax: (604) 886-4537
1038 Venture Way
Fax: (604) 886-4537
New Lowered Price!
Coastal Craft's 370 offers more than any other boat in its size range. If you are comparing performance & economy, quality, the latest technology and materials, strength and safety, innovative design or West Coast style, we think you'll agree this boat has it all.
Performance & Fuel Economy - The Coastal Craft 370 is powered with twin Volvo D6-350/DP. This high speed diesel cruiser gives you the choice to get to where you're going fast. It offers a top speed in excess of 32 knots with a constant cruising speed of up to 28 knots. Whether you prefer to cruise at 8 knots or 25 knots the choice is yours. It is comfortable, quiet and very economical through this entire range. This proven planeing hull design offers a dry, stable and comfortable ride even in unforgiving seas. You'll find excellent sight lines from any of the helm locations as well as in the forward co-pilots position across from the lower helm station in the main cabin. The impressive fuel economy offered in the 370 is attributed to an efficient hull design; the lower overall vessel displacement compared to similar sized and equipped yachts and Volvo's latest technology in marine diesel engines and propulsion systems.
Quality & Luxury - The 370 offers the highest quality equipment and materials available in the industry. This choice of quality materials and attention to detail found through out add a level of luxury that is rarely found in yachts this size. The extensive list of high quality features and components found on board will impress even the harshest critic.
Functional & Innovative - Coastal Craft's 370 layout offers an innovative and efficient use of space. Some of the layout features include a large open main cabin, one stateroom, head with separate shower, flybridge with davit crane and dinghy storage, aft cockpit with lounge seating and wide swim platform for convenient boarding into the dinghy or onto the dock. There are safe passageways with good hand holds through out. The main cabin is warm and inviting with large windows allowing an abundance of natural light. There is ample storage through out the boat in drawers, cupboards and lockers (including interior and exterior). All mechanical systems are serviced through large deck hatches and well designed access points. The ventilation and heating systems are matched to meet the rigors of all-season boating in the Pacific Northwest. The interior is finished in rich cherry wood with teak and holly flooring and an abundance of handcrafted wood details found through out. The cabin upholstery is fabric. The fully equipped galley includes gas range, convection microwave, side by side fridge/freezer, double sink, trash compactor, solid surface countertops and drawers and cupboards for storage. The head and shower are large spacious compartments with great storage space. The head offers vanity cabinets (upper and lower) with mirrored doors on the upper cabinet. A large walk-in shower compartment that is separate from the head features a comfortable seat; wall mounted mixing valve and adjustable shower head and watertight dry towel/clothes locker. Both the head and shower offer thermostatically controlled heat and feature overhead hatches with screens for ventilation and natural light. An aft cockpit control station adds convenience and safety while slipping into moorages and boat houses.
|Beam||14 ft||Max Draft||3 ft 4 in|
|Engine Make||Volvo||Engine Model||D6 350|
|Engine Year||2006||Fuel Capacity||400 gal|
|Length Overall||42 ft 4 in||Deadrise at Transom||18°|
|Number of Heads||1||Holding Tank Size||30 gal|
|Water Capacity||100 gal||Engine Hours||401|
|Number of Berths||1||Number of Engines||2|
- Bottom Plate…….1/4” 5086-H116 - Side Plate………..3/16” 5086-H116
- 5/32” Deck & Cabin Material - 3/8” & ½” 5086-H116 Internal Framing
- Welded lifting strakes. - 7’ 6” long Cockpit (self bailing).
- Integrated 36” swim platform - Transom door (STBD Side, swing in)
- Rear cockpit side storage trays - Cockpit Storage Compartment
- (2) Z4A Hull Zincs - (7) 10” weld-on cleats
- 12’ 2” X 10’ 0” Forward sloping cabin. - Diamond-Sea/Glaze windows & door.
- 6’ 5” head clearance. - Polyurethane foam insulation.
- 24” High Cabin Top Visor/Brow - RadarTowerwith antenna mounts.
- Engine beds and air intake vents - Cockpit courtesy steps up onto side decks
- Anchor Locker with drains - Propane Locker with drain.
(2) Transom storage bins (under seat) - (2) Side Cockpit storage lockers with doors
- 1.25” Stainless Steel Bow Rails - 1” SS grab rails mounted side of cabin brow
- Low profile Cockpit handrails
- “Interlux” Antifouling Bottom Paint. - “Awlgrip” PaintedHull, Cabin & Decks
- 3” Boot Stripe and Hull Accent Stripe - Cabin Accent Stripe
- Cherry Wood Finishing. - Double Helm Seat (Reversing Backrest)
- Port Side “L” Shaped Galley forward - Port Side “L” Shaped Lounge Seat
- Hi-Low Solid Wood Table - Starboard side lounge with drawers beneath.
- Storage compartment under cabin floor - Window Blinds “Pleated” with wood valance - “Teak & Holly” cabin sole flooring - “Fabric” upholstery in cabin
- Galley Cabinet with drawers and cupboards. - “Corian” Countertop.
- Stainless Steel Galley Sink and Faucets. - 4 burner “Force 10” stove with oven (propane)
- “Nova Kool” 4.3cu ft Fridge/Freezer. - “Franke” Built-In Trash container.
Built-in soap dispenser in countertop.
- Seperate freezer
- Head located below decks on Starboard side. - Cherry finishing and trim.
- Vanity Cabinet with SS sink and faucets. - 12” “Lewmar” ceiling hatch with screen.
- Euro-Quiet toilet fresh water toilet. - 5” ceiling light & vanity cabinet light
- Built-in soap dispenser in countertop - “Teak & Holly” Flooring
- Shower located below decks on Port side. - Watertight shower stall.
- Teak Grate flooring. - Wall mounted valves and shower head.
- Shower Sump Discharge Pump. - Watertight Towel Locker inside shower.
- 12” “Lewmar” ceiling hatch with screen - 5” Watertight ceiling light
- Forward Stateroom with 6’ 6” headroom - Full height hanging locker on each side
- Queen size berth with 4” foam mattress - Solid Cherry Plank Hull Side Lining
- (2) drawers beneath foot of berth - (1) 20” “Lewmar” hatch with screen
- (2) reading lights, (4) under cabinet lights - (4) upper lockers with doors
- (6) halogen pot lights on dimmer - Low level LED courtesy lights
- (2) 8D “AGM” deep cycle house batteries. - (2) 31 series “AGM” start batteries.
- (2) H.D. 750 2 way battery switches - (3) Rule 2000 GPH bilge pumps
- (3) 12 volt electric windshield wipers - (2) 5” interior cabin dome lights in main cabin
- (2) halogen reading lights in main cabin - (2) engine compartment lights
- (2) storage compartment lights - Navigation Lights, USCG approved type
- 12 volt dual electric air horn - (1) ITT rear floodlight (tower mounted)
- Main electrical panel in cabin - 2.0K Heart inverter with Link 2000 panel
- 24” X 12” Bennett trim tabs - 12 volt receptacle in dash
- 30AmpShorePower System - Galvanic isolator
- (3) 110 volt outlets in cabin - (1) engine compartment outlet
- Carbon Monoxide/Propane detector - “Maxwell” Freedom 800RC anchor windless
- Recessed ceiling lights on dimmers - Seperate Charger for start batteries
- 400USgal. (1) welded aluminum tank - (2) “Racor” Dual 500FG fuel separator filter
- 100USgal (Stainless Steel) Water Tank - 30USgal Holding Tank
- 22USgal Hot Water Tank
- “Hurricane II” Hydronic Heating System. Thermo statically
Controlled zones include Stateroom, Head & Shower and main cabin.
Domestic Hot water on demand, System plumbed into separate engine
heat exchangers which allow engines supply heat into system.
- “Raymarine” E120, 12” color LCD display, - “Icom” 602 VHF Radio with antenna
Radar/Video plotter with “Ray 125” GPS , - “Ritchie” D55 Compass
Digital Sounder and ThruHullTransducer, - “Icom” Command Mic VHF on Fly Bridge
48 NM Radar (24” Radome)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind System and Antenna
- Bose Lifestyle 28 Stereo
- Hydraulic Steering System (All Three Steering Stations)
- (1) Life ring, (1) heaving line - (2) 5lb fire extinguisher, (1) flare kit
- Bulkhead mount manual bilge pump - Fenders, fender lines, tie up lines
- High water bilge alarms - Engine compartment heat detector
- 33 lb Anchor, 300’ rope & 75’ chain (spliced) - Danforth Spare Anchor
- (2) Volvo D6-350 (350 Hp @ 3500 rpm), 5.5L, 6 cylinder diesel engine
with compressor & turbocharger. EVC System (Electronic Vessel Control),
12 V system with 115A alternator, New Updated (2013) Duo-Prop Drives (DP-H, 1.70:1 ratio),
Volvo hydraulic steering with power assist, Dash panel includes;
Tachometer with hour meter, volt meter, oil pressure gauge, temperature
gauge, turbo boost gauge, drive trim gauge, fuel gauge, ignition switch,
engine alarms, electronic engine controls, “Nibrol” props, Spare parts kit.
- “Vetus” 8” Bow Thruster (12V) with controls.
- “Nex Gen” 3.5KW Generator with sound shield, water lift muffler, auto transfer switch, remote panel, “Racor” fuel filter, separate fuel tank pick, raw water inlet and outlet with valves, etc.
- Davit Crane and Dibghy chaulks
- Aft cockpit controls
- Liferaft with mount
- Coastal Craft Owner’s Manual & CD with “installed” product owner’s manuals.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|