Whoever chooses a COLOMBO boat, becomes the owner of an extremely exclusive craft that has been manufactured with high-quality marine craftsmanship.
Every COLOMBO boat is custom-built in our yards in Menaggio, on the shores of Lake Como (Italy), using the most advanced construction methods and carefully selected materials.
For over forty years the Colombo boatyard has been famous for the meticulous care its highly skilled and experienced staff dedicate to every step of the construction process, ensuring that the same patient and painstaking craftsmanship goes into the manufacture of every single craft.
This is why a COLOMBO boat guarantees the unsurpassed design and luxury which make it the obvious choice for those who seek an exclusive craft of incomparable elegance and prestige.
- Teak grating platform with bathing ladder
- Bathing platform shower
- Cockpit furniture with built-in fridge and glass holders
- Dining area with folding table
- Galley area comprissing: fridge, stainless steel sink unit with hot/cold water mixer, lockers and shelves
- Electric sockets
- Saloon folding table
- Double bed in forward cabin with reading lights, side lockers and hanging wardrobe
- Bathroom comprising: shower with teak platform, mirror, washbasin, electric W.C., shelves and socket
- Electric anchor windlass with dual station control
- Engine-room extractor fans
- Shoreline socket
- Battery charger system
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Immersion heather
- Emergency battery parallel starting system
- Main battery switches
- Servo-assisted hydraulic steering system
- Engine silencers
- Manual fire extinguishers
- Cockpit cover
- Bow railing
- Stainless steel windshield
- Fenders (4)