Whoever chooses a COLOMBO boat, becomes the owner of an extremely exclusive craft that has been manufactured with high-quality marine craftsmanship.
Every COLOMBO boat is custom-built in our yards in Menaggio, on the shores of Lake Como (Italy), using the most advanced construction methods and carefully selected materials.
For over forty years the Colombo boatyard has been famous for the meticulous care its highly skilled and experienced staff dedicate to every step of the construction process, ensuring that the same patient and painstaking craftsmanship goes into the manufacture of every single craft.
This is why a COLOMBO boat guarantees the unsurpassed design and luxury which make it the obvious choice for those who seek an exclusive craft of incomparable elegance and prestige.
- Electro-hydraulic engine room opening
- Paralleling for batteries
- Switch for batteries disconnection
- Electronic bilge pumps
- Navigation lights
- Stern shackles
- Bathing ladder
- Integrated stern platform with teak grating
- Hydraulic steering system, servo-assisted
- Soundproof engine room
- Bow railing
- Hatch in the cabin
- Cockpit shower
- Fridge lt. 42
- Bathroom with electric W.C. and wash basin
- Stern sunlounge with mattresses
- Cabin mattresses
- Mahogany in the floor
- Holder in the engine room
- Converible chairs
- Cabin with carpeted floor and upholstered cieling and walls
- Flag pole
- Magnetic compass
- Fire extinguishers
- Boat hook
- Mooring ropes
- Bow ring
- Stainless steel windshield