- Deck construction built entirely of marine grade mild steel, welded.
- Beams are placed every frame,
supported at aft deck with a system of stringers.
- The beams support deck longitudinals.
- Places where heavy loaded equipment is mounted are appropriately fastened and additionally framed.
- Stainless steel is used in all places where dangerous corrosion could occur.
Hatches, windows, companionway, outside doors
- The superstructure vertical walls are built of aluminum.
- The roof is faired with epoxy filler and painted with anti-slip paint.
- The wheelhouse is built of aluminum, with teak trimming.
- The wheelhouse is equipped with two sliding doors ? one each side, weathertight for deck mounting, and a companionway sliding hatch aft
leading to the flybridge.
Bulwark , stormrail, handgrips
- The yacht is equipped with teak traditional skylights where the opening flap is Toplicht brass
chromed hatch .
- Big windows are built of thermo-glass double layer with 6 mm gap between the panes.
- The glass is Sikaflex glued into a recess in the construction and finished with teak varnished frames.
- Front wheelhouse windows are equipped with electric wipers with water splash system.
- Bathrooms and front cabin are equipped with stainless steel oval portlights.
- Aft of superstructure there is the main companionway with teak hinged doors and a sliding hatch.
- Wheelhouse can be entered from both sides by splash-proof aluminum sliding doors laid with teak
veneer at least 2 mm thick, tracks and rollers in stainless steel, locks and handles stainless.
Teak deck, gratings
- The deck is surrounded with a steel bulwark which is raised fore and aft.
- The bulwark is capped with
a varnished teak rail-cap, traditional storm-rail stanchions in stainless steel with a teak rail-cap on top.
- Middle lines stainless steel wire.
- Both sides in the aft part of the yacht opening parts to access bathing ladder and tender.
- Both sides, along the edge of superstructure top a chromed brass pipe handgrip is installed on low
chromed brass supports.
Deck tables, benches
- Main deck and fly bridge is fully covered with teak planks 14 mm glued by Sikaflex system.
- The roof of the superstructure is covered with a thin layer of glass on epoxy and painted.
Mast , funnel, tender crane
- All deck benches are built in teak, verticals and trimming is varnished, the seats unpainted.
- Benches aft and fore are hinged and can be flapped up to provide access for mooring.
- The benches at flybridge contain lockers under the seats.
- The bench behind the aft wall of superstructure can be also
flapped up to provide access to the engine-room.
Bimini, camels & passarella
- The funnel is built of fiberglass because of the radar antenna which is installed inside.
- For traditional look there are stainless steel decoration fittings.
- Behind the funnel and attached to it there is stainless steel pipe mast.
- The mast serves for other antennas installation, for navigation lights, signal flags etc.
- The tender is handled with hydraulic crane.
- Teak cradle for tender is mounted on the superstructure roof with stainless steel fittings and deck-plates for tender lashing.
- The entire area of the aft deck is covered with a bimini installed between two camels.
- The camels are
built of stainless steel pipes and stainless steel fittings.
- The top of camels is in varnished mahogany.