Check Your Credit
"A solid cruiser racer"
This Dufour 44 Performance was built in 2006 and was commissioned in 2007. She comes with the upgraded performance pack i.e. taller 3 spreader rig and deeper keel etc. "Godot" is the 3 cabin version with an owner's cabin forward and two heads. Her specification includes, cruising and racing sails, carbon spinnaker pole, teak decks, colour chart plotter and much more!
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Monohull||Beam ||13 ft 11 in|| |
|Max Draft ||7 ft 7 in||Draft Board/Drive Up ||7 ft 7 in|| |
|Engine Make ||Volvo||Engine Model ||D2-55|| |
|Engine Year ||2006||Fuel Capacity ||66 gal|| |
|Length at Waterline ||38 ft 9 in||Length Overall ||44 ft 10 in|| |
|Number of Heads ||2||Water Capacity ||430 gal|| |
|Engine Hours ||650||Number of Berths ||5|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
Fax: +353 (0)21 483 1603
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged PVC foam core sandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first layer of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Navy blue decorative stripes on hull and coach roof.
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving and excellent interior finish.
- Draft 2.31M., cast iron keel, bolts loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel solid stock, on self-aligning bearings.
Sails and Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with triple swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, keel stepped.
- Tricolour Navigation light at the masthead.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with double line reefing system.
- Rigid boom Vang, with tackle led back to cockpit.
- Genoa furler with removable drum.
- Discontinuous standing rigging and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Backstay adjusted with hydraulic stay tensioner.
- Carbon Spinnaker Pole
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: « low stretch » main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and Genoa sheets, reef lines and furling line. Continuously upgraded.
- 2007 McWilliam Mainsail (cruising)
- 2007 North 3DL Mainsail (racing)
- 2009 North 3DL No.1 (racing)
- 2010 North 3DL No.3 (racing)
- 2007 Running Spinnaker (racing)
- 2007 Asymmetrical Spinnaker (racing)
- Heavy Weather Spinnaker (racing)
- All the sails are in good condition, the spinnakers have a few repairs but are still in good condition
- Mainsail cover.
- Roller furling Genoa
I : 53.25 ft
J : 17.08 ft
P : 51.25 ft
E : 18.00 ft
- All joinery work in prime choice light Moabi mahogany, with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- Locker doors have ventilation louvers.
- The cabin doors have double anti-vibration bolts.
- The floor boards are in laminated marine Moabi wood.
- Cabin mattresses and saloon cushions have removable covers.
- Headroom: 1.95 m.
- Removable companionway unit with wooden steps.
- Moabi handrails.
- Removable engine wooden cover under companionway steps.
- Battery switches under companionway.
- Dedicated stowage for companionway door inside the boat.
- Night lights
- Headroom : 1.90 m.
- Large berth approx. 200 x 175 cm.
- 10 cm mattress in 2 parts (washable cover).
- Access to stowage lockers under berth.
- Upper lockers with fiddle on hull side around berth.
- Large hanging locker with shelves and seat forming a shoe locker.
- Access to navigation instrument transducers.
- Water tank under berth.
Forward & Aft Head
- Manual marine toilet.
- One holding tank for the main heads
- Washbasin unit, with moulded, washbasin and stainless steel handrail.
- Large mirror, chrome plated brass mixer tap with shower unit.
- Shower with direct drainage by electric pump and teak grating.
- Closing upper lockers with ventilation louvers and space for holding tanks.
- Ventilation by deck hatch or opening portlight.
- Hooks in aft head for hanging oilskins.
- Showers (separate in forward cabin)
- Large U-shaped settee to port.
- Settee to starboard.
- Saloon table with bar and one folding leaf for easier circulation.
- Backrests and seats in foam with washable covers.
- Stowage under seats and behind backrests.
- 2 stowage lockers with doors and a bookshelf above each settee.
- Large bulkhead bookshelf.
- Light and ventilation by deck hatch, 2 opening portlights and 4 fixed port-lights and 8 spotlights.
- Indirect light in saloon behind each settee
- Mast cover
- Large format chart table with hinged desk top, close to companionway.
- Seat with stowage underneath, vinyl covered curved cushion.
- Outboard panel with switchboard and instrument panel.
- Instrument console angled towards navigator.
- Bookshelf under electrical switchboard.
- Stowage under chart table with drawer and door.
- Dome light and chart reading light.
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Double berth approx. 202 x 146 cm.
- 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Large hanging locker with double door with shelf above.
- Seat forming shoe locker with cushion.
- Shelf with sea fiddle with cushion on hull side.
- Access behind engine, oddments tray on top.
- Lighting and ventilation by a deck hatch and an opening port-light and by 1 dome light and one reading spotlight.
- Fuel tank under starboard berth.
- Water tank under port berth.
- L-shaped galley close to companionway to port.
- Corian® work top with fiddle.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water (hot/cold).
- Cooker with 3 burner stove/oven with grill on gimbals.
- 12 V electric refrigerator
- Stowage under sink with shelf and trays.
- Hinged door with garbage bin.
- Outboard lower cabinet with cutlery drawer and sliding vegetable baskets.
- 3 upper cabinets with doors on hull side.
- Light and ventilation ensured by opening portlight and 2 spotlights over galley.
- Crumb tray under sole.
Electrical & Navigation
- 12 V DC SYSTEM.
- 16 function back-lit switchboard.
- 12V outlet at galley and switchboard.
- 1 x engine battery.
- 3 x service batteries.
- Battery switch for each battery in aft starboard cabin.
- ST60 Tridata (speed, depth & log)
- ST60 Wind speed/angle
- Graphic Display
- ST6000 Autopilot
- Raymarine C80 GPS/Chart-plotter (colour)
- Raymarine 54E DSC VHF
- VDO Radio/CD Player
- VOLVO 55 hp (41kW).
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water filter.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 250 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Three-blade Volvo folding propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam.
- Teak decks
- Teak handrails on coachroof.
- Teak toerail on hull-deck joint.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and electric windlass, cover with locking bolt.
- Anchor, chain and warp
- Kedge anchor, chain and warp
- Removable Stem-head fitting with anchor roller.
- Pulpit in two separate parts with separate navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions, and guard-rails with opening gates
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, Stainless steel rubbing plates on sheer line.
- Mooring lines and fenders
- Single chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds including an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- 2 deck filler plates for water, 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on cockpit sole with adjustable traveller.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- 2 sheet turning blocks.
- 2 pad-eyes for Harken spinnaker sheet blocks.
- Aluminium mast collar with sheet return blocks.
- 2 deck organizers for halyard returns.
- 8 Spinlock clutches on coachroof.
- 2 x 44.2 ST Halyard/Reefing winches on the coachroof.
- 2 x 53.2 ST Genoa sheet winches
- 2 x 44.2 ST Spinnaker sheet winches
- Clutches on toe rail for genoa furling line.
- Pad-eyes on side decks for spinnaker guy blocks.
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboards in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Stowage of washboards under aft port berth.
- GRP cover ahead of companionway with spray deflector.
Cockpit & Steering
- Teak trimmed seats, slightly curved GRP sole.
- Central footrest.
- Large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestal forming a footrest and instrument panel, with compass.
- Stainless steel arch above compass.
- Large leather covered wheel.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's seat for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine control lever to starboard.
- Recessed instrument panel symmetrical to engine panel.
- Stowage bins built into engine and instrument panels.
- Transom opens in centre by tipping helmsman's seat giving access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Large gas locker in aft port seat.
- Locker for small equipment in aft starboard seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under sole.
- 6 Person Life Raft serviced in 2012 (valise)
- Swim/boarding platform teak trimmed in central part.
- Hot & Cold transom shower in the aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder with teak steps.
- Shore power socket in cockpit.
- 1991 Avon Dinghy with wooden floor in good condition
- 2008 Mercury 3.3 Outboard engine (2 stroke)
- Winch handles with holder.
- Two Fire Extinguishers
- Owner's briefcase with owner's manuals.
- Grounded rigging system.
"Godot" has been well maintained and is in excellent condition both inside and out.
She is a fine sea boat and is an excellent performer on the race course.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Custom Contact Information