|Model||830 Hard Top|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Length at Water Line||68 ft 4 in|
|Beam||20 ft 6 in|
|Min. Draft||6 ft 3 in|
|Designer||Ferretti in house|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 7400 liters|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 1320 liters|
Fabulous example of this luxury motor yacht, this Ferretti 830 from 2009 has an impressive inventory. All GRP with teak decks, hard top version with electric opening. Twin MTU 1,822hp diesels, ARG, bow and stern thrusters, 2 x generators, air conditioning, watermaker. Sleeps 6 guests and crew. Master cabin amidships (full beam, VIP cabin forward with double, two twin guest cabins, all en-suite. Crew accommodation aft for 4 in 2 cabins with shared facilities. Very spacious saloon with casual seating around table aft, dining area and galley forward. Seating area also by lower helm. Internal access to flybridge with ample seating, tender stowage, wet bar and sunbathing area. Raymarine navigation equipment, full entertainment equipment, jacuzzi, toys and tender.
Currently lying in the Mallorca and just reduced to 1.995,000 euros Ex tax
FERRETTI 830 HARD TOP, 2009
All GRP with teak decks including flybridge and pilot house floor. Hard top version with electric opening.
Electro-hydraulic garage door laid in teak on the inside.
Twin MTU CR 1,822hp diesel engines. Port and starboard engines 650 hours (05/14).
Electronic controls for engine clutch and throttle with easy dock and auto troll functions.
ARG Zero stabilizers.
Hydraulic bow thruster 40hp
Stern thruster 40hp hydraulic double propeller.
3rd controls for engines and bow and stern thrusters in cockpit.
Electronic helm seat at main helm
- Kohler 20kw generator – upgrade from standard with 2 x smoke separators, approximate hours of 2,100 each 05/14
- 24v lighting throughout
- Double shore power intakes
- Cockpit lights with dimmers
- Upgrade to interior/exterior lighting system
- 120,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning
- Engine start and domestic batteries.
- Generator start battery
- 230v sockets throughout
- Inverter for fridge
- Inverter with battery charger combi 100A
- Isolation transformer 18.5kva
- 2 x water heaters
- Hot and cold pressurised water system
- Water cleaner 3 positions high pressure system
- Idromar watermaker with remote controls at helm 180lph
- Fresh water tap at bow
Sleeps 8 guests and crew. Master cabin amidships with transverse double, lots of storage and en-suite facilities including wet-room area. Shower walls with mosaic finish. Wood Venetian blinds in bathrooms. VIP cabin with double, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite. Two further guest cabins with twin beds, en-suite.
Light and airy spacious saloon with seating around table to port, more seating forward and to starboard, dining area with leather upholstery chairs and internal access to flybridge.
Roman style curtains in main cabin, saloon and dining area. Electric raised curtains in main cabin, saloon and dining area. Electric raising for roller blind in main cabin.
Interior joinery in Elm, matt finish.
Access to crew area from aft deck and into engine room. Two crew cabins both with 2 bunks, shared bathroom.
3-seater stern bench with storage on aft deck with access to flybridge.
Flybridge with upper helm area, crane for tender lift, wet bar, including cooker hob, seating with storage, sunbathing pad and cushions, table.
- Fridge with water and ice dispenser 220-24v with inverter
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4-ring ceramic hob
- Icemaker in cockpit
- Combination microwave oven
- Extractor fan
- Fridge and freezer through inverter
- Garbage compactor
- Granite work tops
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Waste disposal unit
- Fridge in crew mess
- Electric lift 42” LCD TV in saloon
- 32” LCD YV in owner’s cabin
- 20” LCD TV in VIP cabin
- Internal and external speakers with remotes
- TV in crew mess
Raymarine Navigation equipment upgraded from standard
Naviop display screen and TV in crew mess
Raymarine wind speed and direction indicator
Raymarine Smart controller, with autopilot remote system
Raymarine radar upgrade 96nm with AIS identification
Raymarine Sunlight Viewable displays
Raymarine 240 DSC VHF with repeater
Raymarine portable keypad
Rudder angle indicator
Dell ship computer
Telephone interface GSM/voice/fax
- Water tight door between engine room and garage.
- Axix 9-station camera remote system
- External acoustic alarms for bilge water level at bow and stern
- Fire extinguishing systems, manual and automatic
- Electric bilge pumps and emergency bilge pumps
- 2 x electric windlasses 2500w with controls at bow, main helm and FB helm
- 50kg Bruce anchor
- Electronic digital chain counter
- Extra long passarelle, hydraulic with remote
- Removable folding swim ladder
- Tender O/B Yamaha 50 – 4-stroke
- Avon Seasport Deluxe 400 tender with cradle and slings
- All round cockpit cover with windows and sunscreens, including side deck covers to forward wheelhouse
- Seabob x 1
- Seadoo x 2 underwater propulsion device with 2 extra batteries
- 2 x ring toys
- 1 x Hornet
- Anchor pole for daylight anchoring in stainless steel
- Jaccuzi with cover upgrade
- Full set of engine room tools
- Warps and fenders
- Extendable teak cockpit table with storage for chairs
- Foot controlled electrics windlasses 2 x 700w in the mooring stations
- Hand held shower h/C freshwater on bathing platform
- Sunlounge pad at bow with cushions
Luxury motor yacht, professionally maintained, presents "as new".
Many upgrades over standard.
The owner would consider a suitable smaller boat (50-60 feet) to trade against part of the purchase price of his Ferretti 830.
In this case we are acting as brokers only. The Vendor is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and / or to have an engine trial conducted, which if carried out by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.
Note to seller and purchaser: If the boat you are selling or purchasing is registered, please ensure that the registration is completed after the sale of the boat. If the purchaser wishes to cancel the registration is the duty of the seller to contact the Registry and inform them that the registration is to be cancelled. If the purchaser wishes to continue with the registration, it is the duty of the purchaser to complete the relevant forms and post off the bill of sale to the Registrar.