|Make||Berthon Custom Yacht|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||57 ft 12 in|
|Beam||16 ft 4 in|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
Flybridge Custom Motoryacht, length 17.67 m, beam 4.99 m by Laurent Giles, Joyce marine and Berthons in aluminum for the first owner in 1989 but completed and launched 1993.
Top quality construction fantastic design to incorporate vast usable space throughout.
Spacious fly bridge with modern exterior.
Teak decks renewed two years ago.
Engines: Twin Cummins 425hp VT903mV8 – 900 Hrs each engine and regularly serviced
- Forward twin berth cabin
- Lower saloon/dinette with full galley and W/C show off
- Additional two berth starboard cabin up to Control Bridge and vast main saloon.
- All in birds eye maple and blue leather
- Down after to full height engine room
- The largest after cabin seen on this size of boat with dressing table and en suite. Full W/C with bath
- Two separate air-conditioning units
- Webasto ho air cleaning
- Full domestics: Fridge, Hob, Cooker, Microwave- Ice box
- GM Generator 11Kva
- Powerfull and recently installed bow thursters
- Duel station control
- Electric windlass
- Hydraulic paserelle
- NEW Mercury 4.2m Rib with 20 hp Mercury engine – All electric with seated wheel steering
- Battery charger
- TV-DVD-Stereo x 3
- GPS Plotter – Furuno Radar
- Auto Pilot
- Automatic bilge pump
- 2 Station VHF Radio
ALL: Covers – Bimini etc
The special boat has been professionally maintained from day one and available for immediate viewing at Puerto Banus.
Must be viewed and mooring in Puerto Banus available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.