- Buy Boats
|Back to Search Results | New Search | Revise Search||Next Boat|
64' 1991 Formosa Boat Building Formosa 56 - EUR 175,000
|Year: 1991 Insure It|
|Length: 64 ft Survey It|
(US$227,185) Finance It
|Located in: Unknown, Turkey Transport It|
|More Boats from this Seller|
|Beam||15 ft 9 in||Engine Make||Ford Sabre|
|Fuel Capacity||792 gal||Length Overall||64 ft|
|Holding Tank Size||18.49 gal||Water Capacity||3000 gal|
|Stock Number||AS3331||Engine Hours||700|
|Number of Engines||1|
A ship that makes dreams come true. It is a fast yacht that even with wind force 4-5 still sails dry.
The interior, which is made of solid teak, gives a very warm atmosphere. You can sail with this boat very fast and you can stay on her extremely comfortable.
Whether you want to opt for long-distance cruising or live a life of luxury on board the yacht Blue Horizon II is the right thing for it.
Do you want to cross oceans, or just make island hopping, the BLUE HORIZON is always easy to handle and the right yacht for you.
Few ships bear the comparison, the beauty, the style and the seaworthiness of this vessel.
• 1 deck saloon with a table and 6 chairs. The table is a convertible bed (120 x 185 cm)
• 1 steering position with daughter devices, GPS Plotter Radar
• Sails Genoa jib mainsail, mizzen and gennaker (approx. 185 sqm)
• All sails operated with Hydraulic furling and 2 Hydraudic main winches
• All sails in very good condition
• 1 electric windlass
• 1 anchor with 100 m chain
• 1 anchor (stainless steel) with 50 m line
• Batteries: 4 x 200 AH gel
• 2 David for dinghy
• inflatable dinghy with a plastic liner and 4 hp outboard
• 1-emergency motor 15 HP outboard with integrated lift system
• Bow and stern thruster
• As well as a 6 KW Onanggenerator 220 V • Both masts with ladders
From until 2010 general refit
• In 2003, revisions to the exterior paintwork. New PC for autopilot
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Arne Schmidt Yachts International e.K.|
|Let us know you found it on Boats.com!|
Request More Info Trade In Value Request Appointment
|Listing ID: 13874887|