Check Your Credit
This stunning Grand Soleil 54 from the drawing board of Luca Brenta was delivered to her owner in Italy in 2009. Since then she has had a continous programme of professional maintainance and is presented absolutely ready to go. The boat is a wonderful blend of style and performance and is beautifully equipped for both short-handed cruising and extended passage making and now has cabin heating for chilly spring night comfort.
The owner has decided to purchase a new Grand Soleil 54 for delivery in 2015. Please contact us to arrange your viewing of this simply fabulous yacht.
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Beam ||15 ft 3 in||Max Draft ||8 ft 10 in|| |
|Engine Make ||Yanmar||Engine Model ||4JH4-THE|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||105 gal||Length at Waterline ||48 ft 9 in|| |
|Length Overall ||54 ft||Water Capacity ||131.98 gal|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
The Drawing Office
Fax: +44 (0)23 8045 5770 | VAT No GB679536281 | Reg No 03396623
- Hull and deck built in vinylester sandwich construction with glass biaxial and unidirectional fabrics
- The resin infusion technique is used to maximise rigidity and minimise weight.
- Core (AIREX) of different densities according to stress area is vacuum bonded.
- Further uni-directional reinforcements are positioned in high stress areas.
- Use of solid laminate around keel, rudder and through hull fittings for maximum strength.
- Hull and deck are bonded together using a structural acrylic glue .
- The internal grid, made of galvanised steel, is bonded to the hull using a structural acrylic glue. The grid absorbs the load from keel, mast and shrouds.
- The deck area near the mast is reinforced and the core of the sandwich is made of marine plywood.
- Teak deck including coach roof in Voltz Synthetic teak
- Tender garage with bathing electrical platform and hot/cold shower
- The T-shaped keel guarantees high performance and stability.
- The keel and fin are cast with a fusion of lead and antimony.
- The internal grid of the keel is made of steel and extends all along the blade until the torpedo-shaped keel to guarantee maximum strength.
- Epoxy products are applied on the surface of the keel.
- The rudder is balanced and made of high-density expanded material.
- The steering wheel, the quadrant and the pulleys are by Solimar.
- The two Solimar steering wheels are in leather-covered stainless steel with 900 mm diameter.
- Emergency tiller
- The shroud chain plates are recessed and joined to the boat's grid pan by tie-rods.
Spars & Rigging
- Sparcraft Performance S2100 mast, Rod rigging.
tapered at the head with triple spreaders.
- Sparcraft aluminium boom with internal outhaul and reef lines
- Rigid boom vang
- Rod rigging.
- Reckman under deck manually operated genoa furling unit.
- Spectra halyards.
- Harken blocks, tracks and hardware
- Harken split backstay system with 2 chain plates
- Holmatro hydraulic central unit 4 ways for vang, backstay x 2 and outhaul.
- Harken track system B for full battened mainsail
- Deck spinnaker gear
- Spinnaker pole & all ropes
- Electric winches for Genoa sheets, Harken B 60.2 STEA H 12V (pair)
- Electric winches on coach roof for halyards, Harken 48.2 STE (pair)
- Electric winches for main sail sheets, Harken 53.2 STE (pair)
- Harken Genoa tracks with adjustable ball bearing cars
- Opening side-gate in the guardrail on portside
- Opening side-gate in the guardrail on starboard
- 8 Harness pad eyes , with bolts and backing plates
- Lazy jack system
- 2nd Spinnaker halyard
- 25Kg Delta anchor, 100 mt. chain, 8 fenders and 6 mooring lines
- Anchor chain counter
- Carbon foldable 2m gangway
- 1000 mm Steering Wheels in lieu of standard
- Gas struts in cockpit side lockers
- NV spray hood in white colour
- NV bimini top with sun awning in blue colour
- Anchor windlass and stemhead fitting
- Quick 1400 W Anchor windlass.
- Stainless steel anchor roller with Teflon bushes
- Convertible bow fitting for anchor hidden in the anchor locker
- 2011 North 3DL mainsail
- 2011 Ullman code 2 jib
- Sails by North Sails UK 2009
- 3DL 600M mainsail with three reefs
- 3DL 600M Code 2 Jib
- 3DL 600M Code 3 Jib
- 3DL 600M Code 4 Jib
- 2S Spinnaker
- 3A Asymmetric
- S4 Spinnaker Ullman
- Code 0 (a)
- Spinnaker Staysail with roller furling Ullman
- Jib top Ullman
- Storm Jib
- Roller Furling North Cruising headsail
- Stack pack with lazy jacks
- Cruising head sail sock/cover
- Nexus NXR Race
- NX2 Base Pack 3 inc c/w Multi display Speed / depth/ vertical MHU & Compass
- 3 x NXR 30/30 Displays
- 3 Way Carbon Mast Bracket
- Raymarine E120 Plotter / Radar Display
- Raystar 125 GPS antenna
- 18" 2KW radome (Radar)
- 18" Radome mast bracket
- Raymarine Pilot S3G including Rate Gyro compass .
- Linear Hydraulic Pilot Drive TY3 12
- Icom M411 DSC VHF black
- Aqua signal LED tri white light
- ST6002 flush mount C/U
- 5" cockpit waterproof speaker each
- Alpine 10cm speakers
- Alpine CD/FM radio inc iPod interface
- Furuno NX300 Navtex
- The main electrical system of the boat is 12 V.
- Max Power Retractable bow thruster VIP 150 duo
- Mastervolt Generator 8 Kw
- Air conditioning (double unit) and heating system for saloon and owner's cabin
- Seawater electric pump for deck and anchor washing
- Second fridge
- Waterproof 12V power point in cockpit
- Anchor windlass remote control in cockpit
- Two white speakers in cockpit
- Stereo radio set RDS, 4x35W with 2 speakers in saloon
- Inverter 12V/220V 800W
- Car type 12V plug at chart table
Accommodation and Machinery
- Oak wood interior with floorboards in light wood,
- Over covers for all the cushions in saloon and protective covers for nav station
- Galley has non slip floor covers and protective cover
- 80 L holding tank with electrical exhaust pump to all heads
- Lee cloths in aft cabins
- Folding cockpit table
- Galley and heads work top covered with dark synthetic stone
- Eberspacher cabin heating, new in 2013
- Yanmar 4JH4-THE 110 HP with propeller shaft
- Separate bilge for engine.
- Alternator for batteries.
- Flex-o-fold propeller, Three bladed
- Stainless steel 360l fuel tank
4x90 Ah / 12V AGM batteries for service.
1x90 Ah / 12V AGM battery for engine starter.
SBC 1100 80AH battery charger.
- Fresh water tanks
- 6 rigid polyethylene water tanks with an approx capacity of 600 lt
- 40 lt boiler with shorepower 220V electric resistance.
Operating through heat exchanger system with the engine (cooling circuit).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.