Check Your Credit
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Beam ||18.17 feet||Dry Weight ||108000 pound|| |
|Fuel Tank ||1596 gallon||Length at Waterline ||65.92 feet|| |
|Holding Tank ||180 gallon||Water Tank ||250 gallon|| |
|Cruising Speed ||18 knots||Maximum Speed ||21 knots|| |
LOA: 70/00 ft/in
LWL: 65/11 ft/in
Beam: 18/02 ft/in
Maximum Draft: 5/07 ft/in
Displacement: 108000 lbs
Cruising Speed: 18 knots
Maximum Speed: 21knots
For Sale by
6510 Spanish Fort Boulevard
- Four Stateroom plus office interior layout
- Naiad 254 stabilizer system
Please contact Stanton Murray at 504-283-2507
- Extended custom swim platform to 5 feet (see photos)
- Custom cockpit seating (see photos)
- Underwater lights added
- Garmin 72 mile color radar
- Bootstripe re-painted
- Batteries replaced
- Bottom painted 1/13
Galley totaly gutted and upgraded:
- Custom back splash
- Silestone quartz counter tops
- Double Libra refrigeration
- new veneer and custom cabinets
- Entertainment center w/ Sub Zero wine cooler
- ice maker
- TV lift w/ remote
- New veneer and custom cabinets
- Stainless steel settee was built with leather cushions for comfort
All Heads upgraded:
- Silestone quartz counter tops
- Marble floors
- Both stabilizer actuators replaced 7/09
- New starboard stabilizer fin replaced 3/09
- Glendinning engine synchronizers (new 2009)
- Fiberglass non skid decks, painted 2009
- Flybridge Lexan windscreen (Lexan new 2009)
- Flybridge Icom M 304 VHF radio (new 2009)
Unique to the 70' Hatteras motoryacht is a very functional Office.
A large L shaped wrap around desk is aft with seven drawers below the ample countertop.
Aft is a large fiddled bookshelf for storage of the yacht?s manuals.
Outboard are Duette pleated shades over two opening screened portholes.
Also in this cabin is under cabinet fluorescent lighting, a sliding pocket door, two stereo speakers with volume control, a fluorescent overhead light fixture, digital SMX AC controls and a desk chair.
The Wheelhouse is located just forward of the Galley
- Teak parquet sole
- Vinyl overhead w/(7) halogen mini spots
- (2) Stereo speakers
- 6" Ritchie Power Damp compass
- (5) Bilge pump switches w/indicator lights
- Bennett trim tab controls
- Full VDO engine instrumentation
- VDO Rudder angle indicator
- Stainless steel helm wheel
- Hynautic hydraulic clutch & throttle controls
- Start/stop buttons w/key switches
- Glendinning synchronizer w/indicator lights
- Horn switch
- Battery parallel switch
- Engine Room blower switches w/indicator lights
- Fuel priming pump switches
- Emergency engine stops
- Systems monitor for water temp, oil pressure, bilge level, exhaust temp, drive temp & fire
- Naiad stabilizer controls w/fin position indicator
- Garmin 72 mile radar
- ACR URC 100 searchlight controls
- American bow thruster control
- Robertson AP 200DL autopilot
- Boston clock & barometer
- 8" Ship's bell
- (2) Telephone jacks
- (3) Windshield wiper/washer controls
- Soderberg chart light
- Fire system release handles
- Bench seat aft w/(2) drawers, footrest & (4) cabinet doors
- Cruiseair SMX AC controls
- Seven step stainless steel spiral staircase to Flybridge w/teak treads
- Port & starboard sliding doors to side decks
- Raytheon Ray 410 loud hailer
- Clarion 12 volt 6? monitor for cameras
- Stephens Engineering SEA 2250 SSB
- Stephens Engineering SEA 156 VHF
- 19" LG color monitor as a remote from the 12? Garmin on the Flybridge. Screen changes are via a handheld remote.
- Datamarine International offshore digital depth
- Datamarine Navigator speed log
- Furuno NX 500 Navtex receiver
- (4) 8D batteries in battery boxes- repalced 2013
- Hubbell 50 amp 125/250 volt power inlets
- (2) port & (2) starboard Hubbell 50 amp 125 volt power inlets
- (3) port & (1) starboard Cablemaster 50 amp 220 volt cable reels
- (2) port & (1) starboard Cable TV inlets
- port & starboard (4) Battery cut off switches in Engine Room
- Onan 20 kw generator (2)
- Charles Industries Iso Boost 50 transformers
- DC ship's service panel #2 w/(24) breaker protected circuits in Engine Room
- AC distribution panel w/(8) breaker protected circuits in Engine Room
- La Marche R40 40 24V Constavolt C Power 12 KVA iso transformer
- Customized Shoreline #3 selector panel w/dedicated Iso Boost transformer
- Shoreline/generator switching panels
- Volt/amp/hz meters for each power source
- AC distribution panel (1) w/(19) breaker protected circuits
- AC distribution panel (2) w/(12) breaker protected circuits
- DC distribution panel (1) w/(24) breaker protected circuits
- DC electronics panel (2) w/(12) breaker protected circuits
- Hinged access hatch in Forward Companionway
- (2) Charles Industries Iso Boost 50 transformers
- 12 KVA each Charles isolation transformer
- 12 KVA Onan 20 kw generator #1 w/ hours
- Onan 20 kw generator #2 w/ hours
- Vernalift muffler for each generator w/check valves
- DC hold lights (5)
- Toilet diverter valves 35 lb.
- CO2 cylinder for Generator Room (in certification)
- CO2 release sensor Fire alarm sensor
- Freshwater outlet w/hose
- (8) Cruiseair air conditioning units, (1) @ 16,000 BTU, (1) @ 30,000 BTU, (1) @ 25,000 BTU & (5) @ 7,000 BTU
- DC bilge blower
- Holding tank macerator/discharge pump
- (2) Racor 500 generator fuel filters
- (2) Coolant recovery bottles for generator
- Removable 3 step ladder
- Speed Air 1 HP air compressor
- (2) 110 Volt outlets
- Stainless steel safety rail around engines
- Both stabilizer actuators replaced 7/09 with new starboard stabilizer fin replaced 3/09
- Salt mist filters on Engine Room air intake vents
- (2) Air conditioning raw water circulating pumps
- Autopilot drive pump 75 lb.
- CO2 cylinder (within certification)
- 10 lb. Handheld fire extinguisher
- Freshwater outlet w/hose
- Large Well-x-troll water accumulator tank
- (2) CO2 release sensors
- 110V Freshwater pressure pump
- Groco oil change pump w/manifold for each engine & transmission
- Hynautic hydraulic steering reservoir w/pressure gauge
- AirSep crankcase ventilation system
- Hynautic hydraulic clutch & throttle reservoirs
- Dual Racor fuel filters for each engine
- (2) Bilge blowers
- Dripless shaft seals
- Stainless steel Aquamet 22 shafts
- (4) Overhead DC lights
- (2) Overhead fluorescent lights
- (2) Dockside water pressure regulators w/pressure gauges
- Naiad 254 stabilizer system
- (2) Stewart Warner fuel priming pumps w/Engine Room switches
- Compressed air power take off hose
- (2) Spare 4 blade 36 x 38 spare props mounted to starboard hull side
- Bradford white 40 gallon water heater
- Watermakers, Inc. 650 GPD watermaker
- Hydraulic 37 HP American Bow Thruster PTO driven off starboard engine
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Fuel manifold at forward bulkhead
- Chrome package on engines
- Engine block heaters
- Engine Room mechanical gauge panels, water temp, oil pressure, gear oil temp, gear oil pressure
- (5) Automatic bilge pumps
- (3) Shower sumps w/automatic pumps
- CRS 1500 coolant recovery system for main engines
- Engine Room sound insulation
- ZF BW195 reverse gear w/2.5 to 1 transmission ratio
- Fuel tanks as follows: Forward 210 gals. Forward mid 525 gals. Aft mid 646 gals. Aft 215 gals.
- TV distribution panel for cable/satellite
- Stereo system speaker selector switches
- Engine Room camera for monitor system
- Glendinning engine synchronizers (new 2009)
- Engine Hours: The hour meters read port and starboard as of . The engines were reported to be rebuilt around year 2000 ? 2002. According to the brokerage offering from 2005 the engines had 3155 hours with a rebuild 260 hours previous. This would mean the engines were rebuilt at approximately 2900 hours and have hours since rebuild. There is no paperwork to back this up but the engine survey in March of 2009 supports these numbers.
Down five carpeted steps from the Pilothouse is the Forward Accommodation Foyer. This area has hinged access to the Generator Room and access to the three forward cabins.
Down and aft four steps is the Laundry Center with Whirlpool washer and separate Whirlpool dryer of a larger capacity than the standard Hatteras supplied units. A Mitsubishi AM/FM stereo provides music for the three forward cabins.
The Forward Cabin can be used for crew or guests. There are two over/under berths to the starboard side. Each has a reading light. Above the upper berth is a padded hull liner and two opening portholes. Below the lower berth are two storage drawers. Forward is the split rope locker with two doors and access to the windlass and its control boxes. Aft to port is a chest of three drawers and two cabinet doors. Above are two sliding cabinet doors and a shelf with a Sylvania 19" LCD TV, a Direct TV satellite box and a phone. Next aft is a full size dressing mirror and access to the private Head. Two opening steps lead up and aft and to the cabin's entry door. To starboard is a full size cedar lined hanging locker with auto light. The carpeted sole has an access hatch to the forward bilge. Overhead are two DC lights, two stereo speakers and a large deck hatch with a screen. Two custom access panels in the aft part of the cabin give access to the large storage area Hatteras forgot to make accessible.
Also in this cabin are digital Cruiseair SMX AC controls and a stereo volume control.
The Forward Guest Head was upgraded in 2010 with Silestone quartz counter tops and Marble floors. Two cabinet doors below, a hamper and a drawer. Above are three mirrored medicine cabinet doors. The toilet is a Galley Maid head with an auto flush timer. The stall shower has a tempered glass bi fold door, a seat, a light, a handheld or wall mountable fixture, a Hide-a-Line clothesline and a frosted opening porthole. The Head has an AC vent, an exhaust blower, incandescent DC lights, fluorescent AC lighting.
Mid Guest Cab
Located just aft of the Forward Cabin is the Mid Guest Cabin. There are two twin berths arranged athwartships with upholstered headboards off the inboard bulkhead. Each berth has a reading light and four drawers under the berth.
Between the berths is a double door half height hanging locker with cedar lining and an auto light. Above is a DC overhead light, two stereo speakers, a large fixed window with Leveler blinds and an upholstered valance board.
The sole is carpeted and there is a Cruiseair SMX digital AC panel as well as a volume control knob for the speakers.
Just across the Companionway from the Mid Guest Stateroom is the Mid Guest Head which also serves as the Day Head.
The head was upgraded in 2010 with Silestone quartz counter tops and Marble floors. Two sliding cabinet doors and a drawer below counter top.. Above there are two sets of sliding mirrored doors. The bottom set serves as a medicine cabinet. The upper set closes off the cabin side window.
The toilet is a Galley Maid head with an auto flush timer.
The stall shower has a tempered glass bi fold door, a seat, a light, a handheld or wall mountable fixture, a Hide-a-Line clothesline and an exhaust fan.
Also in the Head is an AC vent, a DC incandescent light and an AC fluorescent light.
Next aft and down four stairs is the VIP Cabin with an athwartship queen size berth off the outboard bulkhead. An upholstered headboard with twin two drawer nightstands and reading lights flank the berth. Beneath the berth are four large drawers and rope lighting. Aft of the berth are six large drawers below a countertop that has an Insignia 20" LCD TV and a Direct TV satellite receiver. Above is a large mirrored panel with two directional eyeball lights.
Next inboard is a double door cedar lined hanging locker with auto light. The Head en suite door has a full size dressing mirror facing the stateroom.
Also in the stateroom are two stereo speakers with volume control, digital SMX AC controller, a telephone and Leveler blinds over two large opening portholes and an upholstered valance board above.
Accessed only from the VIP Cabin is the spacious VIP Head. The head was upgraded in 2010 with Silestone quartz counter tops and Marble floors. The vanity has two cabinet doors, a hamper and a drawer below.
Above are two large sliding mirrored panels that enclose the three shelf medicine cabinet.
The toilet is a Galley Maid model with an auto flush timer. The stall shower has a bi fold door, a seat, a frosted opening porthole, a Hide-a-Line clothesline, a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture, a light and an exhaust fan.
The overhead of the Head is mirrored. Lighting is DC incandescent and AC fluorescent. There is also an AC vent.
Aft Accommodation Foyer
Down eight curved steps from the Forward Salon is the Aft Accommodation Foyer. The steps have step lights. At the bottom of the steps is a two door cedar lined locker for supplies.
Access to the full beam Engine Room is forward.
Access to the office and the Master Cabin are aft.
The Master Stateroom has a large size centerline island berth and upholstered headboard. Twin reading lights and nightstands flank the berth. Below the berth is rope accent lighting. Above the berth are two oversize opening screen ports covered with Duette blinds and sheer drapes. To both port and starboard are three more portholes with Duette blinds and sheer drapes. Upholstered valance and cornel boards with rope accent lighting wraps all around three sides of the cabin giving a very spacious look to this area. To both port and starboard are large countertops with six drawers below on each side.
Forward to port is a vanity with stool, drawer and makeup light and the cabin?s Mitsubishi AM/FM stereo.
To port is a wall mounted 20" Sharp LCD TV.
Forward is a very large walk in cedar lined hanging locker, lots of storage and access to the Apex DVD player and a Direct TV satellite receiver. The inside of the hanging locker door is mirrored.
Also in this cabin are digital SMX AC controls, stereo speakers, an overhead DC light and access to the large Master Head.
The Master Head was upgraded in 2010 with Silestone quartz counter tops and Marble floors. It has a large vanity with three drawers below, a large mirror above and two cabinets fore and aft as medicine cabinets. The toilet is a Galley Maid model with an auto flush timer. Forward is a tumbled marble trimmed Jacuzzi tub/shower with a curtain. A "Rain" style showerhead and light along with a Hide-a-Line clothesline are in the shower.
The area also has incandescent DC lighting overhead and AC fluorescent soffit lighting. There is also an AC vent, an exhaust fan and planked laminate flooring. The overhead is mirrored to add a feeling of spaciousness.
Fiberglass non skid deck
Spring line cleats, (3) starboard, (3) port
Teak & fiberglass bow pulpit w/anchor roller
Recessed flag holder
Delta Fast Set plow 60 lb. anchor w/30? of chain & 300? of ¾ nylon rode
Galley Maid anchor windlass w/wildcat & capstan, rebuilt 2009
(2) Deck mounted foot switches for windlass operation
Hawse pipe w/chain lock
Fresh water wash down for anchor
Second deck pipe w/300? of anchor rode
Stainless steel bow rail w/lifelines & teak hand rails
Centerline deck hatch to forward cabin
(2) Bow cleats & chocks
Bow seat w/cushions, cover & storage below
Fore Deck Sun Lounge w/removable cushions, cover & stainless steel grab rails
Dockside water connection port & starboard
Port telephone inlet for ship?s service
Starboard telephone inlet for office direct line
Boarding step pads port & starboard
Overhead dome light for boarding port & starboard
Hinged boarding gate w/safety chain port & starboard
ACR searchlight starboard forward on superstructure
Dual trumpet horns
International navigation lights
Hailer/speaker horn under superstructure overhang
(3) Electric windshield wipers
Textulene windshield privacy cover
Stainless steel grab rail below Salon windows port & starboard
Fender tracks port & starboard on hull sides below rub rail
Marquipt 4 Step hull side boarding ladder
(2) Fiberglass dunnage boxes w/removable cushions
Marquipt 4 step folding dock ladder
Marquipt 8 step Tide Ride ladder
Port & starboard boarding lights
Fiberglass non skid decks, painted 2009
Stainless steel & Lexan windscreen (Lexan new 2009)
Pompanette teak ladder back helm chair w/removable cushions, footrest & cover
6" Ritchie Powerdamp compass
Datamarine 3030 remote digital depth finder
Windlass control switch
ACR UCR 100 searchlight control
Robertson F200 autopilot remote control
Robertson JPC 200 power/manual switch
Icom M 304 VHF radio (new 2009)
VDO rudder angle indicator
Glendinning synchronizer switch w/indicator light
(5) Bilge pump switches w/indicator lights
Bennett trim tab controls
Blower switch w/(2) indicator lights
Battery parallel switch
Full VDO engine instrumentation
Stainless steel helm wheel
Hynautic clutch & throttle controls
Helm cover (2009)
Garmin GPS map 4212 touch screen plotter
Garmin GPS map 232 GPS/plotter
Start/stop switches & ignition keys
American Bow Thruster thruster controls
Systems monitor for water temp, oil pressure bilge level, exhaust temp, drive temp & fire alarm
Naiad stabilizer controls
24 Volt power outlet
(4) Fusion stereo speakers
Terrestrial TV antenna under Helm
Sentry G140 3NL battery charger for electronics battery all mounted under the Helm
Bimini top w/stainless steel frame connects to arch
(2) DC hold lights under Helm
U shaped bench seating aft w/removable cushions & cover
Custom teak dining table w/leaves
Wet bar to port w/stainless steel sink water tap, U Line new 2009 icemaker, Jennair two burner grill (grill new 2009)
Fiberglass cabinet to port w/Magic Chef refrigerator & a custom seat w/backrest (upholstered 12/09)
Aluminum radar arch w/(2) overhead lights
Aluminum radar mast on top of arch
(2) Steps on back of seating to Boat Deck
Marquipt tender davit
ACR EPIRB w/hydrostatic release, 9/09
Zodiac 8 person open sea life raft
KVH Trac Vision 4 HP Sat dome
Custom Aft Deck (see photos)
- Fiberglass non skid deck w/carpet over
- Freshwater wash down, p
- Flagstaff holder
- (4) Stern cleats
- Soft overhang w/overhead light
- (2) Stereo speakers
- Loud hailer horn
- 120 Volt electrical outlet
- Starboard side entry door to Salon
- Fiberglass swim platform (upgraded, see photos)
- 5 Step stainless steel boarding ladder w/teak treads from swim platform to Aft Deck
- 3 Step stainless steel swim ladder w/teak treads
- 6" Deck box w/removable cushion (2009)
- (2) Teak cocktail tables (2009)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.