A RARE OPPORTUNITY
Hull # 18 out of 20 made, built for match race series in Japan similar to IROC
Powered by a Mercury 90hp 2 stroke 2006 but it lived in a crate till 2008
- All redone in 2008, seats , paint, ect.
- Stepped hull V bottom
- Bob's Jack Plate and Low Water pick up with pressure gauge
- Turn signal style controls for trim and jack plate
- Hydrolic steering, 5 blade ss prop
- Hot Foot throttle, 45 watt Marine stereo with 4 speakers
- Sitting on a trailer ready to GO!
- She runs in the mid 50's and will turn alot of heads wherever she goes
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.