HULL AND DECK
- SCRIMP infusion molded sandwich construction by J/Europe using uni-and multi-directional fibreglass, low
density balsa core, vinylester resin providing a 10 year anti-osmosis warranty and a 5 year structural warranty.
- White gelcoat hull finish with integrated gelcoat double boot stripe
- Off-white deck with optional choice of non-skid colors
- Hull-to-deck joint is bonded with a methacrylate structural adhesive.
- Transverse/longitudinal grids and mast step are infused as part of the hull moulding.
- SCRIMP infusion moulded, main bulkhead.
- All intermediate bulkheads are glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
- Low VCG keel with encapsulated cast iron fin with lead bulb, bolted and bonded to shallow sump, with seamed
joint to allow for easy removal.
- ORC legal foredeck toe rails moulded into the deck.
- Large capacity self draining foredeck chain locker, with space for optional windlass.
- Two side lockers in cockpit, each capable of life-raft stowage.
- One aft locker in cockpit sole (aft of wheel).
- Option for a removable aft locker/dock box.
- One Gas/LPG bottle locker, vented and drained overboard.
- Integrated mounting in seahood for dodger attachment. Option for seahood with instrument pod.
- Transom platform with removable swimming ladder.
- Balanced, composite rudder using uni and multi-directional fibreglass, on high resistance stainless steel stock,
turning on JP3 self-aligning bearings.
SPARS AND RIGGING
- Auto-claved carbon fiber mast, runnerless with double spreaders (black), mainsail track, finished in white
- White painted aluminium boom, with 12:1 outhaul purchase sytem, two reef line sheaves, internal mainsheet
anchoring point and forward articulated blocks to deck.
- Pre-molded mast wedge system, and adjustable mast step.
- Discontinuous rod rigging (Nitronic 50).
- Remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster with panel installed on forward face of pedestal.
- SS hydraulic panel guard.
- Jib furling system with integrated furler drum into the deck.
- Retractable carbon bowsprit controlled from cockpit with watertight containment box draining overboard.
- Solid Nautos boomvang with 24:1 integral purchase system.
- One Vectran mainsail halyard.
- One Vectran genoa halyard with snap shackle.
- One spinnaker halyard with snap shackle.
- Sheet package of two spinnaker sheets, two jib sheets, one Spectra main sheet, and one Spectra tack line with
- Mainsail traveller lines.
- Adjustable jib car lines.
- Two reef lines.
- Two Harken 48.2 STA self-tailing primary winches.
- Two Harken 46.2 STA mainsheet winches.
- Two Harken 44.2 STA halyard winches on aft end of coachroof.
- Three Harken lock-in winch handles, including two "Speed Grip" type.
- Six winch handle holders.
- Belowdecks 2:1 Harken mainsheet system starting at the traveler, led forward through the boom, down to
sidedecks, then aft under deck to cockpit winches.
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveller with 6:1 purchase with ratchets and cam cleats attached to car.
- Harken jib tracks, with ball-bearing car system and 8 :1 adjustable purchase led to the cockpit.
- Two Harken footblocks for jib sheets.
- Harken spinnaker sheet blocks mounted on throughdeck U bolts.
- Five Harken mast base turning blocks.
- Two 4-sheave deck organisers to lead halyards and reef lines aft.
- Four Spinlock XCS stoppers on each side of coachroof.
- Spinnaker tack line led aft to Spinlock XCS stopper on starboard side of coachroof.
- Roller furling control line led aft to Spinl