- Large modern cockpit with molded foot braces on
- Stainless steel forestay attachment plate.
- Stainless steel pulpit single lifeline.
- ?U? bolt on the foredeck.
- Stainless steel chain plates for cap shrouds,
lower, shrouds and backstay.
- Opening hatch (420 x 420 mm) mounted on
cabin trunk forward of mast.
- Two clear anodized jib T tracks with cars.
- Swivel mounted, boomvang (12:1) jamming
cleats, on each side of the coach roof.
- Mainsheet traveler with coaming mounted (3:1)
control line, cleats.
- Swivel mounted mainsheet (5:1) jamming cleat
and ratchet block on cockpit sole.
- Jamming cleats and feed blocks for backstay
adjustment (4:1) led forward in cockpit to port
- Internal spinnaker bowsprit launching line aft
through fairleads inside the cabin to exit the aft
face of the cabin trunk to a cam cleat.
- Bullseye fairleads to lead roller furler control line
(port with cam cleat) and tack line (stbd) aft to
cockpit side mounted clutch.
- Two halyard storage bags mounted in cockpit.
- One winch handle pocket mounted in cockpit
- Laminated wood tiller, varnished, tiller extension.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks at aft and forward end of
- Two stern pulpits of stainless steel single lifelines.
- One fixed cabin window on each side of coach
- GRP main sliding hatch with Plexiglas one piece
offshore drop board.
- One manual Bilge pump operated from cockpit.
- One winch handle.
- Non slip finish to all horizontal deck surfaces in
- Molded Toe-rail forward.
- Bow and stern running lights