- Entering the wheelhouse from the aft deck, the vessel?s wheel is centrally located and the helm position is excellent. A large cockpit area allows easily for full engine instrumentation and navigational aids/electronics (please see below) as well as other controls including stabilisers and generator ? engine room access is to port through the cockpit floor.
- Moving forward in the boat, you enter the main or deck saloon with two settees, one built in to the bulkhead and another independent. There are many book shelves and much locker space ? all part of the vessel?s original oak joinery.
- A second small stairway leads two the dinning room (for 6-8 people) with u shaped seating around the dinning table and large drinks cabinet/ bar area to starboard. The galley is fully equipped and very spacious and leads off the dinning area, again moving forward in the boat. Equipment includes; a combination oven, microwave, large refrigerator and sink with hot and cold pressurised water ? there is plenty of area for food preparation and storage.
- The forward cabin, situated in the bow, is a large double and has its own en suite facility with WC, shower and washbasin.
- At the aft end of the deck saloon is another small stairway, leading to the rest of the vessel?s accommodation. Moving aft, there is a single cabin to starboard (one opening port) and a double cabin with bunks to port ? this cabin has two opening ports, a washbasin and much built in storage. Amidships is a day head with WC and bath. Again moving aft, to starboard is a very large storage compartment and to port, another double cabin with twin bunks, two opening ports, built in storage and washbasin.
- The aft cabin is large with two separate berths, four opening ports, oak joinery, dressing table, much locker space (hanging lockers) and en suite facility with WC and washbasin.
- THELMA is round bilged twin screw motor yacht with a 5 metre cast iron ballast keel and wooden bilge keels, she has Vosper Maxi-Fin stabilisers fitted each side of the hull and a steel single plate rudder. On deck THELMA benefits from a solid teak deck with iroko covering boards. There are steel stanchions, stainless steel wire intermediates and varnished teak rails, port and starboard.
- The foredeck has two varnished skylights; a fore hatch; two dorade vents and anchor windlass. The side decks are wide and un cluttered. The aft deck stores a 3metre tender/rib (with 8HP Yamaha outboard engine) on chocks; an electric crane for the tender; large cockpit table (seating stored port and starboard)
- The wheelhouse and trunk cabin have a wooden signal mast and teak handrails leading forward port and starboard. There are two bench seats on either side of the companionway, which are protected by extension of the wheelhouse roof.