|Model||49 Deck Salon|
|Location||Annapolis , Maryland|
|Length at Water Line||42 ft 3 in|
|Beam||14 ft 7 in|
|Max Draft||5 ft 8 in|
|Max Bridge Clearance||64 ft|
|Engine Model||4JH3 TE|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Designer||Phillipe Briand & Vittorio Garroni|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 63 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 185 gal (UK)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 13 gal (UK)|
TUSCANY is the cleanest Jeanneau 49 Deck Salon on the market. She is an ocean ready vessel which carried the owner and his family safely to Bermuda and has made several trips from Annapolis to New England.
Equipped with an 10 person emergency life raft, MaxProp, gen-set, auto-pilot, radar, chartplotter, reverse cycle air conditioning/heat, 185 gallons of water, and much, much, more she's ready for a cruise to the islands, or to a secluded anchorage in the Bay and she has all the comforts of home when you drop the hook.
In addition to the dinghy & outboard the owner is including spare parts, dishes, silverware, pots & pans, life jackets, ditch bag, Fortress FX37 spare anchor with rode, tools, bedding and much, much more, so that you only need food to commence your own voyage.
The Seller would like the boat sold! - MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!
Call or email me for complete list of the included gear onboard.
Please click on "VIEW FULL SPECIFICATIONS" for more detailed information!
Galley & Main Saloon
- Double stainless steel sinks with reversible cutting board covers
- Four burner, stainless steel gimballed stove with black glass oven door
- Self Draining Propane locker on deck with 2 propane tanks
- Stainless steel range hood with exhaust fan over stove
- Corian countertops
- Top Loading Freezer with gas lifts for the hatch
- Top and Front loading Refrigerator with gas lifts for the top hatch
- Seating for 8 at dinette table ( which can lower to become a double berth)
- Microwave oven
- Multiple cabinets and drawers
- White ultra leather upholstery on all seating
- Engine Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH3 TE
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 900+
- Propeller: 3 blade MaxProp
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Engine Power: 75 HP
- Cruising Speed: 7 knots
- Northern Lights 6kw
Three double staterooms and two heads, one with a stall shower. TUSCANY is a comfortable vessel for three couples on an extended cruise.
The bulkhead partition between the two aft cabins can easily be removed to make it one very large cabin. The luxury is compounded by the fact that all the staterooms have top quality mattresses. If you want to accommodate more people the dinette table lowers to make another double berth and the settee across from it can be used as a single berth.
All the heads and the large L-shaped galley have Corian countertops.
The galley is a chef's delight featuring a 4 burner propane stove and oven with a stainless steel range hood, front and top opening 12 volt refrigerator & a separate top opening freezer. There are two large stainless steel sinks and lots of storage.
Electrical & Electronics
- Raymarine ST 60 Tri-data (speed, depth, water temperature, log)
- Raymarine ST 60 API-Wind
- Raymarine ST 6000+ Autopilot
- Northern Lights 6kw gen set
- Harken electric halyard winch
- Raymarine E 120 Chartplotter/Radar in the cockpit and at the Nav. Station
- 2 Harken Electric Sheet Winches
- Link 2000 Battery Monitor
- Heart Freedom 2500 inverter/charger
- Lewmar vertical chain/rope windlass with both gypsy & drum
- Handheld windlass control in the anchor locker
- Icom 422 marine VHF Radio with remote mic. in cockpit
- Bow Thruster - 7hp
- 80 ampere hour engine start battery
- 240 ampere hour house battery bank
- Separate 160 ampere hour bow thruster battery
- Electric toilets
- Two Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning systems
- 80 Amp engine altenator
- 10' Apex Rigid Inflatable Dingy
- 20hp Honda 4 cycle outboard motor
- Dinghy Davits
- Teak cockpit sole, trim & seats
- Hot & Cold freshwater shower in cockpit
- Leather wrapped wheels
- 8 Person Emergency Life Raft
- Fenders & docklines
- Shore power cords
- Weems & Plath Brass Barometer
- Cockpit table with storage compartment, 12 volt outlet & cockpit light
Canvas & Sails
- Tan Sunbrella Dodger, Bimini & Connector
- Tan Sunbrella wheel & winch covers
- Navy Sunbrella cover for cockpit table
- In-Mast furling Mainsail
- 135% Genoa on a ProFurl Jib-furler
- Assymetric cruising Spinnaker
- Solid Boom Vang
- Sail Locker in the foredeck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: