Check Your Credit
Budget minded but it still comes with all the quality of any Key West Boat, the 152CC is at home in any creek, lake, or harbor, and still easy to tow and park.
|Beam ||6 ft 10 in||Draft Board/Drive Up ||7 in|
|Dry Weight ||950 lb||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|
|Hull Shape ||Modified Vee||Fuel Capacity ||20 gal|
|Deadrise at Transom ||10°|| || |
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 2 SS trolling rod holders.
- 2 console mounted rod racks.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- Black accents.
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- 13 gallon aerated live well.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction