The 172SE is basically a 1720CC without so many standard features. It also gets a different console and cooler seat. Notable differences would be the console. It's simpler but the advantages include flush mount instrument capability and more storage area underneath. The cooler seat is not removable but still has the flip/flop backrest. It doesn't get the bow rails or swim platform as std. but they are available as options. Overall you start with a lower price and add the options you want.
|Beam||6 ft 10 in||Draft Board/Drive Up||8 in|
|Dry Weight||1150 lb||Hull Material||Fiberglass|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee||Fuel Capacity||31 gal|
|Deadrise at Transom||15°|
• Aerated live well
• Navigation lights.
• 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
• Black accents.
• Folding stern light.
• Molded non-skid inner liner.
• Stainless Steel Hardware.
• Large storage compartment in bow.
• Electric horn.
• Storage under console.
• Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
• Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
• Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
• Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
• Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
• Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
• Built-In Fuel Tank
• Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
• No Wood-No Rot Construction