- Buy Boats
|Back to Search Results | New Search | Revise Search||Next Boat|
Key West 210 Bay reef
Print This Ad | Save This Ad | Email a Friend
|Beam||8 ft||Draft Board/Drive Up||1 ft|
|Dry Weight||1800 lb||Hull Material||Fiberglass|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee||Fuel Capacity||60 gal|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
The 210 BR represents a bold approach in hull design. We've kept the time proven great ride of the 19 degree dead rise hull, but we've added a lifting pad to the bottom and an integrated jack plate to the transom. Now you can have it all with improved performance, fuel economy, and a great ride, and as a bonus it even sports a bit less draft. The improved hull isn't all you get. The interior has been tweaked and squeezed to get everything a serious fisherman could ask for such as space for 10 7-foot plus rods in the lockable rod boxes, dual live wells, spacious front and rear deck, under gunwale molded in rod racks, and believe it or not, a potty room under the console. Yes, this is a family friendly bay boat as well with features such as fold away jump seats in the rear deck, and generous cup holders throughout.
• Built-In Fuel Tank
• Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
• Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
• Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
• Bow and rear casting decks.
• Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
• Troll motor harness and plug.
• Electric horn.
• Large storage compartment in bow.
• 12 volt power outlet on dash.
• Stainless Steel Hardware.
• Molded non-skid inner liner.
• Folding stern light.
• Courtesy lights.
• 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
• Pull up cleats.
• Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
• Generous bow casting deck.
• Sea Star hydraulic steering.
• Cockpit bolsters.
• Folding seat on console with back rest.
• Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
• Cup holder on console.
• Molded in gunwale rod storage.
• Closed cell positive foam flotation
• Flush folding flip up seats in rear deck.
• 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
• Live/Release wells front and rear decks.
• No Wood-No Rot Construction
• Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
• Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
Request More Info Request Quote Request Brochure Trade In Value
|Listing ID: 14002223|