San Diego Yachts1
1199 Pacific Highway
San Diego Yachts1
1199 Pacific Highway
Masts Not Set, No Rigging or Sails
Whilst this vessel. was not found to have been constructed within one of the major boat building facilities, it is the undersigned’s opinion, after being active with ship building and repairs 'from 1947, that this vessel, its structural design, and equipment far exceed all others of like kind the undersigned has had the opportunity to observe. From the selection of her selected structural materials to her outfitting, she is found to be well above standards, having complied with USCG regulations for inspected vessels for such items as hatch coaminqs, fuel tanks, bulkhead placement, safety rails, and others. Interior joiner work of teak, beveled leaded glass, beveled mirrors, custom counter top, upholstery, and bulkhead coverings are of excellent quality and craftsmanship, all of which well surpasses the majority of boat builders.
Whilst this vessel has yet to be launched and receive her finishing touches such as setting masts/booms, rigging, and their attachments I and possible individual selections, I she is considered fit to be placed in service for sea trial as intended.
The following is provided to further exhibit some of her features:
1. One 300 diesel fuel tank of 1/4" aluminum built to USCG regulations.
2. Copper tub, bath/shower
3. Work shop area.
4. Central vacuum system / (6) stations.
5. Four (4) queen size berths, cabins.
6 . Five (5) vacuflush heads
7. Salon fitted with 10' copper-lined bar/counter top fitted with a sink. Her hull is constructed by way of (3) laminates of 1/4" marine plywood, diagonally applied using bronze fasteners and epoxy glue, to sitka spruce framing, overlaid with fiberglass, and with a topcoat of sterling polyurethane. Her rudder is fitted with a skeg for excellent protection. Her port and starboard hulls are fitted with shallow keels. Propeller shafting reported to be K400 model is fitted with struts and a line cutter.
8. Decking is of 1/2" marine plywood, stainless steel fastener and set with epoxy, covered with teak. Her teak decking is filled with solid sections that will serve as mounting pads for rigging fittings; all teak decking is epoxy seated.
9. Railings are constructed of 1" stainless steel tubing, 31" high, and (2) strands of cable, a total of (6). Boarding and/or passageway gates are part of the railing system.
10. LPG system: (2) S-gal. tanks with switch-over valve, (2) each 12V DC solenoid safety valves with master switch in galley.
11. Built-in vacuum system is a Black & Decker commercial wet/dry stainless steel tank model.
12. 12V air compressor is fitted with (2) stainless steel receiver tanks, each with pressure gauges .
13. Anchor rode roller is a 45' custom made bronze roller.
14 Anchor windlass is a variable speed unit.
15. Vessel is fitted with an isolation transformer AC shore to AC boat systems.
16. Vessel’s refrigeration is powered by a 12VAC compressor unit and engine-driven compressor unit.
17. Vessel is fitted with (3) custom lighted electrical panels
No. 1. 120 VAC 24 breakers and (3) meters.
No.2. 12 VDC 48 breakers and (2) meters.
No.3. 12 VDC 24 breakers and ·(2) meters.
18 . Vessel is fitted with custom marked wiring code and diagrams.
19. Vessel is fitted with a custom battery charge panel and (2) 40-amp battery chargers.
20. A custom-built 1/2" thick locking door protects the electrical panel and battery charge panel.
21. Vessel’s refrigeration system is commercial and Custom-built with (6) visual gauges driven by 12 volt and 110 v
|Beam||27 ft||Max Draft||4 ft|
|Engine Make||Cummins||Engine Model||4 Cycle|
|Fuel Capacity||300 gal||Length Overall||56 ft|
|Holding Tank Size||25 gal||Water Capacity||200 gal|
|Number of Engines||1|
PORT & STARBOARD SIDE DECKING
COMMAND BRIDGE TOP:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.