This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for more information.
The Stryker 16SS Stick Steer comes fish-ready. The up-front stick steer configuration enhances shallow-water maneuvering and offers a stable, wide bottom and shallow draft—ideal for backwaters. This gives you the best possible view when looking for underwater obstructions. The extra-wide 55-inch mod-V bottom allows you to fish where the fish are - where others boats might not reach. Premium standard components include: trolling motor, fish finder, center aerated livewell, two rod lockers, your choice of Mercury® power (up to 50 hp), a 6-gallon portable gas tank with storage and a painted bunk trailer with swing tongue. Few value-priced boats measure up to this level of quality and shallow-water performance.
- All welded construction
- 16 oz. marine carpet
- Stick Steer Control—mounted port
- Shift/Throttle Lever—mounted starboard
- MotorGuide® Trolling motor
- Lowrance® X50SD fish finder
- 12 gallon aerated livewell w/ cushion seat top
- 2 fishing seats w/ locking swivel & storage beneath
- Port and starboard rod compartments w/ holders
- Painted bunk trailer w/ swing tongue