Mascotte has a very comfortable interior layout. There are three staterooms - the master with queen centerline berth and ensuite head forward; next aft are the two additional staterooms, one with two single bunks and head, the other a single bunk and head.
On the main level is the large athwartships galley with dumbwaiter and spacious salon with fireplace.
Under the salon is a very large storage area with washer/dryer, work area with sink and storage. A water tight bulkhead accesses the engine room. There are also hydraulic hatches in the cockpit for easy access to the engines.
Electronics and Navigation
- Northstar 6000i (dual)
- GPS/Plotter w/displays on radar screen
- Furuno Radar
- Autopilot with hand held remote
- Wind speed and direction indicator
- Speed indicator with trip log
- Rudder angle indicator
- Fish Finder
- VHF radio
- SSB radio with ground tied into bonding system
- AM/FM stereo with CD and tape player
- speakers in salon and flybridge
- (2) Color TV's with Sat TV
- Loud Hailer
- 120/240 volt from generator or shore
- 24 volt ship's service
- Custom Bass AC/DC electrical panel
- Northern Lights 12 KW generator 120/240V w/sound insulation enclosure, remote panel, optional alarm, shut down and isolated starting battery
- House battery bank includes:
- 4 Prevailer gel cell 8D batteries
- Engine starting:
- 2 battery banks include 2 Prevailer gel cell 8D batteries Engine start allows either engine to be started from either/both banks
- Balmar DCM8000 battery monitor
- 24V Newmar battery charger
- 12V Newmar battery charger
- Heart 24V inverter
- 50' 120/240V 50 amp shore power cords
- 50' 120/240V 50 amp shore power extension
- Cable TV/telephone inlet connection
- 12V and 110V interior lighting
- Rheostat dimmers for saloon and galley lighting
- 12V/110V polycarbonate caged lights in engine room and lazarette
- 12V DC exhaust fans in galley and head
- Remote controlled floodlight
Hull, Deck, and House
The Flag Blue hull is a full-dead rise deep-V with propeller tunnels, hand laminated using bi-axial E-glass fabrics. Bottom laminate (below chine) is cored with 2 layers Airex; topsides laminate (above chine) and transom laminate is cored with Divinycell. The areas around the stem, transom corners, sheer, and centerline are solid FRP laminate as are areas in way of struts, shaft logs, rudder ports, discharge standpipes, and other through-hulls. There is a collision tank in the forward bilge and five main structural bulkheads. All bilges are finished with light gray gelcoat. A full length rub rail and quarter guard are covered with a 1-1/4" stainless half oval striker. Bootop is a single white stripe and bottom paint is light blue.
Deck, cabin and flybridge sole are balsa-cored FRP molded laminate. Plywood core is used in way of all hardware. The hull and deck are mechanically fastened and bonded. Toe rail is varnished teak with custom chocks let in, 3 on each side. Open chocks, 2 per side, are located at transom corners. There are 2 bow, 4 spring line, and 2 stern Buck open base Herroshoff-style cleats. Side rails are sailboat-style upper and lower lifelines on tapered stainless stanchions, with boarding gates, port and starboard. Bow rail, quarter rails, cabin top and all other handrails are polished stainless.
Flybridge room is molded FRP with Divinycell. The hardtop structure is fabricated of rectangular aluminum tube and fitted with tinted front windshield, Awlgrip-painted to match deck. Aft centerline hardtop support is an aluminum sailboat mast extrusion enclosing stove pipe and is Awlgrip-painted to match deck. Custom smoke hood at peak; flag halyard and deck flood lights.
- Radar mast
- Cockpit awning
- Boarding ladder
- Swim platform
- Swim ladder
- Heavy duty davit
- Dinghy chocks
- Bow pulpit
- Anchor and chain
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.