Check Your Credit
(LOCATION: Aventura FL) The new Magnum 100 model, presented by Magnum Marine, will be Magnum's largest yacht and is expected to be delivered by 2013. The styling was designed by, the talented young Italian designer, Alberto Mancini and offers a completely new concept of outdoor cockpit livability. The Magnum 100' has unique seating, dining, and viewing areas, with an expandable top providing various and movable shaded areas.
Technologically designed by Magnum to be eco friendly, the build emphasizes weight saving through the use of stronger and lighter materials. The vessel is built in advanced composite foams and carbon fiber, allowing critical HP to weight ratios to be met with lower power, thus saving more than 20% in weight compared to similar models; also making the vessel structure more rigid and more efficient.
The Magnum designed Interior LED and fluorescent lighting will increase efficiency and decrease interior heat load. Interiors will be custom designed for her owner and include four double and very large staterooms, heads, reception and salon areas and of course comfortable crew cabins. Everything has been designed to provide the most environmentally friendly, the most comfortable, the most seaworthy, and the best performing new yacht in the world.
For less drag and therefore improved fuel consumption, Magnum installs surface drives which not only reduce consumption but also increase top speed. The new Magnum will have an electric "harbor" drive. It's an electric wing engine designed for slow speed operation. It runs virtually silent and smoke free. No noise and no more exhaust fumes.
The Magnum 100 will be equipped with twin MTU diesels of 2600 HP for a top speed of appox. 55 MPH.
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Composite|| |
|Beam ||20 ft||Max Draft ||4 ft 6 in|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||2000 gal||Length Overall ||100 ft|| |
|Water Capacity ||400 gal||Number of Engines ||2|| |
For Sale by
1673 Oak Park Court
Interiors will be custom designed for her owner and include four double and very large staterooms, heads, reception and salon areas, and of course comfortable crew cabins.
The Magnum designed Interior LED and fluorescent lighting will increase efficiency and decrease interior heat load. The Magnum 100 has been designed to be the most environmentally friendly, the most comfortable, the most seaworthy, and fastest new yacht in the world.
Deck & Hull
- Hulls are hand laminated, and vacuum bagged, using either GRP, bullet proof Kevlar or carbon fibers for greater strength and weight reduction. Bottoms are solid glass of generally more than 2" thickness.
- Hull sides, deck and bulkheads are of composite structures; fiberglass/ epoxy and foam core for greater strength and weight saving.
- Aircraft type nomex composites are used for light weight interior structures.
- Magnum hulls are thick, safe and heavy. Mass is a key factor in Magnum?s comfortable ride. " The boat?s construction isn?t super exotic, just super strong." (Mike Smith ? Boating Magazine)
- The deep-vee hull design with 24 degrees deadrise guaranties a comfortable ride even in adverse sea conditions.
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin or Triple MTU diesels: 2600 HP
- Arneson surface drives improve top speed while reducing drag and improving fuel economy.
- Most important systems have a back-up system to prevent potential problems.
- Pumps for equipment in the living quarters, as for the heads, ice makers, refrigerators etc. are engine room mounted to keep the living areas quiet.
- Special insulation of the engine room, bulkheads and cabins provides extreme sound dampening for a more comfortable ride.
- Custom designed Nibral Rolla propellers provide improved performance with less vibration
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.