Check Your Credit
(LOCATION: Aventura FL) Designed by Pininfarina, this new Magnum 80 model is the fastest high performance luxury yacht in its class in the world. Powered by twin MTU 2600 HP diesels coupled to Arneson surface drives, this new Magnum will reach top speeds of over 60 mph.
The Magnum 80 Sport can accommodate up to four double staterooms, each with a separate head, a very large salon, galley and crew cabin. All interiors are built according to each client’s personal requirements. Staterooms include king size beds. Interiors can be finished in burl, lacquer or leather.
The new Pininfarina designed Magnum 80', equipped with twin 2600 HP MTU diesels coupled to surface drives ran a respectable 60 MPH on her inaugural sea trial. Only Magnum can offer this level of luxury, performance and seaworthiness.
Sea Trial Report Reprint from Raceboat International.
Author: Tony Wiese
“ The 80 footer is Magnum’s biggest project to date…The styling is dramatic The boat has a beam of almost 20’ and weighed in at over 100,000 lbs …Having been on numerous yachts, sports boats, raceboats, etc, it takes a lot to impress me, but quite simply the 80’ Magnum is one of the top performance boats I have ever been on! I found the 80 footer had no bow lift while coming on plane,…in 45 seconds it was doing 45 mph, and we topped out at 53 mph. With lighter load the factory had seen 56 mph.
The boat handled like a dream, as if it were an 18’ ski boat. At any speed the 80 tracked straight and true and carved crisply through turns with ease. The Arneson drives also provided exceptional maneuverability at slow speeds and around docks. Even with 3600hp screaming under you…the cockpit was quite enough to carry a normal conversation. The cockpit would easily seat 20 or 30 and an additional 6 or 8 could lay out on the sun pad.
The cabin was very roomy, although not complete in this case. Magnum has all of their interiors hand crafted in Italy, and the owner of this first model requested specifically that the yacht be shipped to Italy for installation, rather than wait for the interiors to be brought to the US and installed. Apparently, he does not wait one moment longer than he has to to use his awesome 80 foot performance yacht. The Magnum is absolutely incredible!”
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Composite|| |
|Beam ||20 ft||Max Draft ||4 ft 6 in|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||1500 gal||Length Overall ||79 ft|| |
|Water Capacity ||490 gal||Number of Engines ||2|| |
For Sale by
1673 Oak Park Court
The Magnum 80 Sport can accommodate up to four double staterooms, each with a separate head, a very large salon, galley and crew cabin. All interiors are built according to each client?s personal requirements. Staterooms include king size beds. Interiors can be finished in burl, lacquer or leather.
Deck & Hull
- Hulls are hand laminated, and vacuum bagged, using either GRP, bullet proof Kevlar or carbon fibers for greater strength and weight reduction. Bottoms are solid glass of generally more than 2" thickness.
- Hull sides, deck and bulkheads are of composite structures; fiberglass/ epoxy and foam core for greater strength and weight saving.
- Aircraft type nomex composites are used for light weight interior structures.
- Magnum hulls are thick, safe and heavy. Mass is a key factor in Magnum?s comfortable ride. " The boat?s construction isn?t super exotic, just super strong." (Mike Smith ? Boating Magazine)
- The deep-vee hull design with 24 degrees deadrise guaranties a comfortable ride even in adverse sea conditions.
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin CAT or MTU diesels: 2600 HP
- Arneson surface drives improve top speed while reducing drag and improving fuel economy.
- Most important systems have a back-up system to prevent potential problems.
- Pumps for equipment in the living quarters, as for the heads, ice makers, refrigerators etc. are engine room mounted to keep the living areas quiet.
- Special insulation of the engine room, bulkheads and cabins provides extreme sound dampening for a more comfortable ride.
- Custom designed Nibral Rolla propellers provide improved performance with less vibration
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.