- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
- Under-gunwale port and starboard rod racks
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- 2 pedestal helm seats
- Center console w/analog gauges, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, windscreen and storage
- Forward console seat w/24-gal. (90.85 L) baitwell
- Port and starboard bow seating w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Top-loading anchor locker
- Optional aluminum tandem-axle trailer w/brakes
Whether you're a bay prowler or bluewater angler, the sleek MAKO 184 Center Console has you covered.
This boat is designed with the avid angler in mind. It provides all the features of a serious offshore fishing rig in an 18' 4" (5.59 m) long compact, Deep V hull design that will also produce a smooth, dry ride. It also boasts an open cockpit layout that allows for 360-degrees of fishing, as well as all the convenient features you want and expect on an offshore fishing boat.
From trolling the shallows to racing to your favorite offshore fishing grounds, the 184 CC is loaded with all the features and amenities for a safe and comfortable trip there and back.